My place is close to Lake Steilacoom with dock on the lake shared between 5 cottages in our community, Joint Base Leweis-McCord, Town Center Shopping, Starbucks, Safeway, parks, great views, the beach. You’ll love my place because of all of the natural light, the neighborhood, and the coziness. My place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers.
This listing is for a twin bed room. Access to living room, kitchen, and dock at the lakeside are included with this booking.
Disponible para huéspedes
Shared dock on the lake, shared bathroom, and Kitchen-- complimentary tea, coffee, granola and a good selection of snack options. (Please note any food allergies in your booking request so that I can do my best to provide you with snack options to meet your dietary needs).
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available to assist you throughout your stay. I very much love to host!
- Please remove shoes before entering.
- The golden rule is observed by host and guest, i.e. "leave no trace" in common areas, and respect quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Please no midnight cooking (night shift workers, this listing is for a private room in a home with day shift workers and may not be the best fit for your needs).
- Only guests booked on reservation will be allowed into the home. Security comes first.
- Due to steep staircase, this listing is not suitable for small children.
Este anfitrión tiene 48 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm an avid runner, hiker and outdoor enthusiast. I teach health and safety as well as first aid and CPR. I love adventure travel, especially in Africa.