We're back. The city of Galesburg forced us to take down our listing last year, but we were able to work out the details and re-open! We apologize to any guest who attempted to book with us and we did not respond
Our home is a 1,800 sq ft New England colonial on 3 floors including a finished basement, which we can substitute for a 3rd bedroom for larger groups. My wife Erin and I are travelers and enjoy new experiences and meeting new people. We would love to welcome you to our home.
We have 3 bedrooms on our second floor with access to the upstairs bathroom. Our master bedroom is not available unless we happen to be out of town when you book and have access to the whole house.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire house is available to you, except for the master
Atención a los huéspedes
We can be as accessible to you as much or little as your like. We generally like to meet our guest being part of the Airbnb community, but if you want your space we can respect your wishes.
- We want all Guest to be aware we have 2 very kind but large size dogs Bentley (golden retiever) Lexi (husky). Both dogs are indoors and will sleep in my wife and I's bedroom.
- We both enjoy partying and fun activities we can show you any activities in town or in the surrounding area, but we ask that the noise is kept to a minimum after 10pm since we both work Mon-Fri and on some weekend.
- We would like you to respect our home rules and treat our home as if it were your own
- Our cancellation policy is full refund except 50% refund on cancellations within 24 hrs of your arrival. We spend time, energy and money to keep our home clean and respectable prior to your arrival.
- We do allow pets in our home, however, we only allow one pet per reservation, all pets must have papers for proof of vaccinations prior to arrival, Your pet must be kenneled when you are not in the home. We will provide a kennel if you do no bring one.