My house is close to Manchester Airport, with excellent transport links around Manchester and further afield. The house is modern, very clean and on a nice quiet estate. It is the perfect choice the night before you fly or an ideal location for accessing Manchester city centre.
- Any damage/breakages must be paid for ASAP. From a security point of view in the event of a lost key it would be necessary to pay for a lock change
- Please remove shoes when inside
- Clean as you go, ensure hand basin/bath rinsed after use. All pots/utensils used must be cleaned and kithen surfaces wiped after use
- Please be respectful, no loud music etc. The house is on a nice quiet close
- Switch off all electrical devices when not in use and overnight
- Windows & doors must be locked if going out
- If you are a smoker please ensure you smoke in the back garden
I'm friendly and easy going, been very lucky to travel a lot over the years including around Thialand & Australia. On top of travelling I really enjoy meeting new people, cooking, music/concerts/shows. People from all ages and backgrounds are welcome. All I ask is you treat my home with respect.
I've stayed in plenty of homestays within the UK and Australia and think its the perfect choice, staying in a friendly cosy house with a local on hand to offer handy tips on the area. It is for this reason I have started to host myself.