Riverside Paradise, more than two centuries old house was built by one of the Rajas on the banks of Ganges. The spectacular view and access to the personal Ghat makes the stay worthwhile. It has a primitive look to it but the location and the music of the Ganges speaks for itself. The place is close to the Ganges and Temples/Market( Harki Pauri). You’ll love the place because of the outdoors space which is the view and access to the Ganges and also a small patio out front.
-Carry Books and Games to keep yourself busy.
-Kitchen appliances can be requested and prior notification needs to be given.
-Enough blankets available for all season.
-Cleaning charges are only applicable to the Kitchen (staff available)
Disponible para huéspedes
-Feel free to use our Kitchen and Dining area.
-Feel free to use the Personal Ghat for bathing.
-Enjoy the night view of the Ganges from the roof top (access to the Roof top is restricted but you can request the staff and they will Escort you).
Atención a los huéspedes
I might not be available to assist you through out the stay. However, I have an efficient staff located in the servants quarter. They will guide you when needed.
- No Alcoholic Drink and Non Veg
- Food allowed in the Dining area only
- No Smoking on the Premises
- For Security purposes,Main door of the house shall be locked by 10:00 pm ( unless pre-informed)
- Unaccounted/Uninformed guests not Permitted on the Premises
- No Asthi visargan( last rites) on our Personal Ghat
- Leave the Ghat clean after usage;no clothes cleaning or Detergent/Soap usage in the Ganges
- Kids above 8+ yrs shall be counted as a Guest
- Self serve preferred -( Luggage pick/drop, cooking or room cleaning during your stay)