Welcome to your private and luxurious escape in the heart of Myrtle Beach fun! When you arrive at your newly updated, 1300-square-foot home-away-from-home, relax with refreshments from your fully equipped kitchen to enjoy on your private balcony while you watch and listen to the ocean. From this 19th-floor, non-smoking end-unit, enjoy our personal touches to make this your second home, like others did in the 40+ 5-star reviews you can find on our sanddunespenthouse website.
Large sliding glass doors give you balcony access from the master suite and the family room. You can enjoy a view of the ocean while sitting on the sofa while watching a ballgame on the 42' flat screen TV in the family room. Or you can retire to the master bedroom to nap on the king bed or watch a movie on 100+ cable channels. Dine in style inside or outside with a fully equipped kitchen, including glasses, utensils, cookware, and appliances.
The other two bedrooms have two queen beds in one and a queen bed and an XL double bed in the other, a 32' flat-screen Vizio TV, a DVD player, and a great view. Striking granite countertops will round out your image that this 1300-square-foot penthouse is one of the best on the Golden Mile.
We have made our condo in the Sand Dunes North Tower more comfortable with amenities you won't find in other units, including keypad door entry, luxury linens, unlimited hot water, board games, books, DVDs, a high-chair, a stroller, and other extras. We hope you enjoy these personal touches to make our second home your second home.
Disponible para huéspedes
At the Sand Dunes resort, our guests have access to the oceanfront pool and lazy river, mushroom splash pool, indoor pool and jacuzzis, and other onsite amenities. The onsite and nearby restaurants, pool bars, convenience store, and arcade mean you can park any number of cars and not have to drive again until you travel home.
Note that neither we nor our guests nor any other owner-managed condos nor offsite-rental-management-agency condos have access to the onsite waterpark. There is no way to offer them while following Sands Resorts policies. Sands Resorts requires you to book through them in order to get access with room keys, which is the only way to have waterpark access. Our guests cannot pay for access.
Otros aspectos destacables
When requested and confirmed, late check-out or early check-in may be accommodated for an additional fee. An unconfirmed late check-out or early check-in will incur a $50 minimum fee to be withheld from your security deposit. Our cleaning service is under a time constraint to get the condo ready for our next guests. We appreciate your cooperation.
- - We are required to collect an additional 3 percent of nightly rental and cleaning costs for Horry County and Myrtle Beach Accommodations taxes that Airbnb does not collect.
- - To ensure the proper family vacation atmosphere, we only rent to families, married couples, and small groups of mature adults (25 years of age or older). Occupancy by more guests than stated upon booking should be discussed with us and approved. Violation of this policy may result in forfeiting security deposit, cancelling your reservation, and/or immediate eviction from property. Parties are not allowed.
- - This condo is a non-smoking unit. Please do not smoke inside the condo or on the balcony with the doors open. Security deposit will be forfeited if smoke or ashes are detected inside the condo.
- - Our family has pet allergies, and our HOA prohibits pets. Under no circumstances are pets of any type allowed in the condo. Should a pet occupy the condo, renters will be immediately evicted, and the rent and security deposit will be forfeited as liquidated damages. Guests will be responsible for any expenses that may result, in addition to any right or remedy available by law.
- - Wireless internet throughout the property is available at no charge. Landline phone service is not available in the condo.
- - Clean linens and towels are provided upon arrival for your comfort and convenience. Sleeper sofa linens are an additional $15 and must be arranged ahead of time, or bring your own queen sheets. Please bring your own beach towels. Bleach stains (i.e., from facial creams) or other stains that don’t come out during laundering (i.e., some makeup, self-tanners, nail polish, etc.) will incur a charge. Consider bringing your own towels if you think this will be a problem.
- - While provided for your convenience, towels, blankets, furniture, pillows, dishware, etc. are not to be removed from the condo. Replacement and service fees for missing or damaged items will be deducted from the security deposit. If furniture is re-arranged, a $65 fee will apply.
- - An initial supply of paper products and trash bags are provided. Because these supplies may not last for your entire stay, you may wish to either bring supplies or purchase them at one of several nearby stores.
- - To avoid the hassle of keeping up with keys, the entry-door to the condo is equipped with a keypad that will be coded specifically for your stay. You will receive the code by two weeks before your stay.
- - The Sands Resorts rental-management offerings, including the onsite waterpark, are not available to us or our guests. You can use the indoor pool, oceanfront outdoor pool, lazy river, one-foot-deep pools, and mushroom splash pool.
- - Sand Dunes does not provide or allow grills of any kind on the property, including balconies.
- - Sand Dunes does not allow guests to bring motorcycles on the property.
- - A departure cleaning is included in your Total Rental Cost. We ask that you please clean all dishes, hang wet towels, and empty the trash. If the condition of the condo requires more cleaning than is typical, our cleaning service charges us extra, which is deducted from your security deposit.
- - A guest booking the condo must also occupy the condo. Exceptions must be approved in email.
- - Government-issued photo IDs may be required upon request.
- - To make sure this is the right vacation rental for you, we talk to all our guests upon accepting a booking. Please let us know when would be a good time to call you in the next 24 hours between 11am and 11pm ET.
Este anfitrión tiene 26 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Our family of six has been vacationing in Myrtle Beach for many years. We enjoy traveling, watching (a LOT of) kids' soccer, and playing games together. The craziness of a house full of sons prompted us to find an escape that offers something for everyone in our family. We couldn't afford a condo that would accommodate all of us comfortably without some rental income. Thanks for helping to make this dream come true for us!