1870’s Victorian House. If you're looking for unique, authentic, sturdy, spacious--you've found your location!
Quiet residential neighborhood, centrally located mere blocks to KU and historic downtown. Near parks/bus stops.
This booking includes use of bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, and tiled shower. The back door steps out into a wonderful back yard with lush, green, relaxing spaces.
Great for a private getaway, a relaxing space for sightseeing, or a work week.
Room has a large cedar lined closet, high boy chest, TV, bed-side table, king-sized bed, and the work space includes desk and nice chair. Guests have have exclusive use of the dining room, living room, and kitchen. Bathroom has large tiled 2-headed shower. Guests may also use the back patio adjacent to a water feature and the front porch with a swing. The yard is a lush haven in the summertime with over 70 different blooming plants throughout the season in a shady wooded setting. Please note that there is an upstairs apartment separate from this part of the house.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have private use of the first floor and shared use of the yard including lush, unique spaces. Front porch has a swing and back patio has seating around a water feature. Guests access their living space via the front or back door. There is a separate upstairs apartment and the yard space is shared with them, but their living space and yours are completely separate.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'll be available by phone 7a to 9p to answer any questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please be aware that the upstairs of this house has a private entrance and may be rented to guests. You do not have access to their portion of the house and they do not have access to yours. However, you may meet each other in the yard or on the front porch.
1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 3 pm and before 9:00 pm and CHECK-OUT is 10 am. Guests who check-in early/late or check-out late without approval PRIOR TO BOOKING will have $40 withheld from their damage deposit.
2. This is a NO-SMOKING home. Smoking is permitted on the back patio only, but cigarette butts must be picked up and removed from the property. Failure to do this will result in loss of $40 from your damage deposit. Smoking inside the home will result in forfeiting the entire security deposit.
3. LOUD PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED and this property is only for the use of the guest(s) who are authorized by the owner. This is a residential neighborhood and parties are not allowed.
4. Guests leaving dirty dishes behind will be assessed an additional $40 for extra cleaning.
5. PETS - Pets are not allowed. If you bring a pet, you will forfeit your entire security deposit.
6. FIREPLACE - Although this home has a fireplace and a woodturning stove, guests are not permitted to light a fire (including candles and incense) inside the home. Lighting a fire in the fireplace or woodturning stove, or lighting a candle or burning incense will result in forfeiture of the entire security deposit.
7. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - The deposit will be used if necessary to recover expenses I incur from any of the following:
a. Late check-out without prior approval.
b. Early or late check-in without prior approval.
c. Dirty dishes left behind
e. Lighting a fire
f. Damage done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
g. Lost or damaged bed or bath linens.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 (two) adults, unless otherwise agreed by guests and host in advance.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense (including inaccurate listing of the number of guests) will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. PRIVACY - This house is divided into 2 "apartments." Your apartment/space is private to you. However, there may be other guests renting the upstairs of this house and you may encounter them in the shared spaces of the yard and/or front porch.
11. NOTE: The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while you or your guests are on the premises or using its facilities. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
By paying for a reservation, the guest signifies s/he agrees to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Este anfitrión tiene 32 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Rayna has lived in this area for 30+ years. She and her mother live on a local farm where she tends livestock and raises Yorkshire Terrier puppies. She loves to travel and meet new people. Rayna is available by phone 7a to 9p.