Departamento o casa entera
The Lupine house is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2700 sq ft home with private outdoor hot tub, 2 gas fireplaces, in-floor heat, travertine floors and showers/tub surrounds, LED flat screen TV's, leather furniture, private porches with gas BBQ, lots of privacy, fire pit, large yard and horse shoe pit, all with incredible view! Our property sits on the bluff 550 feet above sea level, overlooking Kachemak Bay and the Kenai Mountains.
• Private outdoor hot tub
• 3 bedroom, 3 bath, sleeps 6
• Master bedroom (upstairs) = king bed, 2 leather reclining chairs, 40 in flat screen tv, walk in closet, full bathroom with jetted tub & double shower. Large sitting area off master bedroom (separated by french doors) has a gas fireplace, couch, 2 reclining chairs and desk.
• Upstairs bedroom = 1 queen bed, 2 chairs & 40 in flat screen tv. Full bathroom with shower located right outside bedroom.
• Downstairs bedroom = 1 king bed, 2 chairs & 40 in flat screen tv. Full bathroom with tub/shower located right outside bedroom.
• Trim, beams, bar and window sills made out of local beetle kill Spruce.
• Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, blender, mixer, toaster, coffee pot and Keurig Coffee Maker.
• LED flat screen tv's in each bedroom and living room
• Travertine floors & showers/tub surrounds
• HRV (ventilation system)
• In floor heat
• Jotul natural gas fireplace in living room and sitting room off master bedroom.
• Dining table seats 8, bar seats 6
• Ceiling fan in large mudroom and master bedroom
• Private lawn/yard, large fire pit (wood provided) & horse shoe pit all facing the incredible view of Kachemak Bay and the Kenai Mountains.
• Custom made swing and slide for children
• Weber natural gas grill on porch (no filling of tanks)
• 4 decks (entry, master, main and side). All but entry deck face the view.
• Located 3 miles to shopping, restaurants, etc and 5 miles from the base of the spit.
• Custom made blackout curtains
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have full access to the house and yard with the exception of a few locked doors in the house for the boiler room, housekeeping closet, etc.
Atención a los huéspedes
We have an office on site where we will check you in. If you need us during your stay and we're not in the office we can always be reached by phone.
Maid service is not included but can be added for a fee. We must be notified ahead of time.
Otros aspectos destacables
WE PROVIDE: Bedding/linens, blankets, towels, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, lotion, hand soap, kleenex, toilet paper, hair dryer, bathroom spray, Qtips, dishes, wine glasses, shot glasses, cookware, utensils, kitchen towels, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap, spices, cooking spray, paper towels, coffee, coffee filters, creamers, sugar, tea, hot chocolate, tin foil, plastic wrap, laundry detergent, fabric softener, cleaners, trash bags, games, books, dvd's, hot tub towels, fully stocked fire pit (fire starter, wood, kindling), hot dog or marshmallow sticks and bocce ball.
We collect 7.5% sales tax when you check in.
Preapproved weddings/events only. You must contact us prior to making a reservation if you are interested in booking our facility for a wedding or event. We require all 3 of our units to be booked if having a wedding, as well as a site fee.
Súper estricta de 30 días
Cancela hasta 30 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 30 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 29 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones