Your newly restored apartment at 2 steps from Biennale is an elegant one bedroom flat we furnished with care and love; fully equipped with modern appliances. 48 square meters facing on a very quiet calle and canal, in the lively "local" Castello District, a spot adored by Venetians for its strategic position and quietness. Some features: laundry, flat TV with free SKY tv, free WIFI, air con, fully equipped kitchen, Nespresso machine; vacuum cleaner, baby cot (upon request), bedlinen and towels.
- It is not possible to smoke inside. For the rest, just behave like it was your home in respect to the neighbor and enjoy yourself!!!
- PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING RULES BEFORE LEAVING on CHECK OUT:
1. Empty the refrigerator; don't leave fresh food or dirty dishes behind you or on the sink (you can use the dishwasher before leaving)
2. Lock all doors and close all windows and green SHUTTERS.
3. Please leave the NOT RECYCLABLE RUBBISH outside the main street door between 6 am and 9.00 am (not later than 9.00 am) at least on the departure day,
(see specific waste collection Venice rule reminder left inside the house and calendar if you also wish to recycle daily; no collection on Sundays).
4. Leave the keys in the laundry in the KEY BOX or give it back it to the me (we will agree the time for check out)
- Loss of keys will be charged 50 euros.
- CHECK IN between 14:30 and 20:00 (earlier check in will be offered if possible)
- CHECK OUT before 10:30 am (later check out can be organized if possible upon request)
- 10 euros extra applied for Check in between 20:00 and 21:00
- 30 euros extra applied for late Check in between 21:00 and 23:00
- LATE CHECK-IN from 23:00 till midnight is charged 50 euros and it is possible only upon request in advance and subject to confirmation.
- The LOSS OF KEYS will be charged 50 euros.
- A copy of your PASSPORT/ Identity card will be made upon check-in.
- Upon request it is possible to have a baby coat and an high chair free of charge.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am an architect and interior designer, i love art and travelling, meeting new people and discover new cultures. I am from and i live in Venice i but i have been living in London for few years. I am happy to help you.