This modern and cosy apartment is located in Cannington, 11 km from Perth CBD and the airport, overlooking the Canning River Regional Park and within walking distance to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre. Its location enables a short walk to Cannington and Queens Park train stations as well as bus stops on Albany Highway; where buses take you to Elizabeth Quay Bus Station, Perth Busport, Curtin University and Victoria Park. You will have this one-bedroom apartment to yourself, fully furnished.
1 queen bed (sleeps 2) in the bedroom and 1 double-sized sofa bed (sleeps 1) in the living room.
Bed sheet, pillows, comforter/quilt, face and bath towels are provided for your comfort. Rest assure that linens are laundered every time between guests.
Fully furnished. Washing machine, hair dryer and iron provided.
Free wireless internet.
Rice cooker, toaster, sandwich maker, blender, kettle and a bench-top stove provided for your cooking needs. Utensils, cutlery, pots and pan provided too.
Free private parking at the rear of the apartment building
Free street parking at the front of the apartment building. Please note that a 2-hour parking limit applies from Mondays-Saturdays 8am-6pm.
Disponible para huéspedes
Please contact the host 30 minutes prior to your arrival check-in time at the apartment.
Self-check-in option available.
Atención a los huéspedes
The host and co-host do not live in the apartment when guest are staying in. We are normally situated 15 minutes away and are more than happy to assist you with your stay. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Bahasa Malaysia.
(1) Please keep the apartment clean and tidy - treat it as your own home.
(2) Please take extra caution when entering the apartment unit - be gentle on doors and walls and avoid scratching the walls and doors.
(3) No outside footwear to be worn in the apartment unit. Please remove outside footwear and place it in the drawers provided.
(4) Quiet time is 23:00 to 08:00.
(5) Please do not deep-fry or prepare food that may produce strong smell or smoke. This will activate the smoke alarms.
(6) Please wash, dry and store away dishes, plates, cutlery, and kitchen appliances prior to check-out.
I am a nurse who works in a Perth metropolitan hospital, providing nursing care and establishing therapeutic relationships with cardiology and endocrinology patients. I enjoy outdoor activities, keeping myself active and fit and loves food. Live life to the full and be your true self.