1) Spider bite & insects, I don’t know if this bite your wife suffered on her ankle was from a spider or a bee and from when she was in the house or outside in the garden. She sent me a picture of a spider she found outside, however it was a bumblebee so perhaps she is confused as to what bit her. In the fall insects enter basements it is common, I put down 8 glue traps to catch this infestation you speak of but when you checked out after your 11 week stay there was 2 spiders, 10 potato bugs and 2 ants, hardly an infestation. I also brought polysporne and bandaids over for your wife’s bumblebee bite from the garden.
2) Internet was upgraded during your wife’s stay, thank you for that suggested improvement
3) Mirror, there is a mirror in the washroom it is not full length it is over the vanity, there is no pictures of a full length mirror so I don’t know why you thought there would be one there and a full length mirror certainly is not something that Airbnb has added into their amenities as a requirement, however thank you I did provide one and now there is one there in the unit
4) Washing machine, there is only room for a combined washer dryer or European style, I provided your wife with a drying rack the repairman who came said she was overloading the machine and that is why it didn’t work. Please don’t fault my listing due to user error.
5) Sound, my listing clearly states it is a basement unit, and also that noise transfer can occur, I have added in what is called soundproofing which the word is misleading as it helps to reduce noise from voices loud stomping can still be heard if upstairs guests are jumping up and down.
6) HVAC, your wife was hot when the temperature was 19.5C, and she was cold when it was 24C, I provided you with a Dyson combo heater/cooling fan so you could set your own temperature without overheating your upstairs neighbours as they complained they were too hot. Once you had the heater I provided you, you kept the temperature at a balmy 29.5C
7) Shower, I haven’t been in it, but I am only 5’6 so I cannot comment on this
8) My listing clearly states the unit is not suitable for children yet you decided to have a baby while your wife was in the country and choose my unit to do so
9) Kitchen, the unit is suited best for 2 people which is why there is only one bedroom, you choose to put 4 people in the unit. As well I asked your wife to provide a list of things required for the kitchen the only request I did not supply was a juicer, this is where your wife choose to ask me for a full length mirror and a coffee table.