Walk 5 minutes to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Barangaroo Reserve, The Rocks and view the Opera House at Circular Quay. It is right in the centre of Sydney. Stay at the heart of Sydney's famous old town - The Rocks.
Enjoy the beautiful c1800's Victorian architecture while in creature comforts of the new renovation and furnished with beautiful modern fittings home.
Free Unlimited WIFI - 4 bedroom 2 bathroom well designed self contained home.
Welcome Packs of essentials including Sydney map, toiletries, coffee, tea and treats will be waiting for you to help you get settled.
Street parking permits available at a daily rate of $45 per car. I only have a handful and need to know if you require this once you book to hold them for you.
Fully equipped kitchen with oven, gas stove, microwave, toaster, fridge, rice cooker, pots, plates, glasses and cutlery. A washing machine also available for you to use.
There are 3 bedrooms with plush queen beds, 4th room has a king single sofa bed and the living room has a single sofa bed that can be closed off into a 5th room.
For guests who want to sleep on the sofa beds, we will provide bedding and linen in a basket for you so you can enjoy the use of the lounge during the day.
Portable cot and high chair can be provided for babies.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have the entire house to yourself.
Atención a los huéspedes
My husband and I live a few minutes away and sometimes pop in to give the plants a water and answer any questions while we are there. I am contactable via mobile all day if you require assistance and can help provide suggestions on things you must do and famous local places to eat.
Otros aspectos destacables
You cannot get any place more central or convenient than this! :)
- No loud noise after 10pm as a respect to other neighbours sleeping
- Strictly no parties
- Maximum of 8 people in property at any time, including visitors
- If above rules are broken, you will be evicted immediately at your expense and security deposit charged.
- The oldest person staying must be over 28 years old and digital photo ID will need to be provided to Suzanna within 24 hours after booking
- If you need to smoke, please do so outside
- Clean used kitchen utensils before leaving
- Wipe kitchen down after use and do not leave food or crumbs around to prevent attracting insects.
- Street parking permits available at a daily rate of $45 per car
- No flushing wet wipes or anything other than toilet paper in the toilet.
- Switch off airconditioning & heaters when leaving the house.
- Remove shoes inside property property.
- Don't hang out right outside the house chatting as it disturbs the neighbours.
- Damages must be advised within 4 hours of check-in, otherwise damages found after check-out, smoke/dirty odour, missing or broken items, stains and rubbish on floor/wall/furniture, more than one bag of rubbish in the property will be charged to your security deposit.
I am privileged to have grown up in Sydney with it's unconditionally generous people, crisp clean air, beautiful harbours, quality produce and delicious fusions of the most amazing cuisines from around the world.
Living in the city is super convenient as I practically walk everywhere.
I love travelling the world so I know how travelers feel when they arrive from a long trip. That's why I create them a welcome pack of essentials in the apartment to help them relax and get started on their amazing Sydney adventure.