This is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house with carpeted loft area above the finished and insulated garage that can be used for extra sleeping space. Fully fenced yard. Located on the Grand Canal about 4 miles from the main part of town and short 1/2 mile walk to the beach. You’ll love my place because of the open layout and coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families, and furry friends (dogs). Unplug and relax; NO cable TV, internet or wifi.
- You must be 25 years or older to reserve the house
- There are NO Refunds for early departures
- Guests shall be responsible for any property damage, accident, death or injury to any person, or loss of property sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry other items or personal property
- Please check the property and report any damages upon arrival. If we are not notified promptly after arrival you may be held responsible for any damages that are found. We are not responsible for failure of appliances, or hot water heaters. We will make every effort to have repairs done promptly
- The house is NON smoking. You may smoke outside. Please properly dispose of cigarette butts and other debris. There are ashtrays in the white cabinet in the dining area
- NO parties, receptions, large gatherings, weddings, or the like allowed in the house without written authorization and applicable deposits and fees
- Quiet times are between 10:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. If you are disruptive of neighbors you may be evicted without a refund
- Please shake or rinse sand and burrs off clothing and feet before entering house, and before using washing machine. If wet, use the hose in the back yard to rinse. Sand burrs are especially annoying when they get into the carpet so please be extra careful of not tracking them in
- There is no daily maid service available for the vacation rental; the house will be cleaned after your departure. If you use the washer and dryer, only use ¼ cup laundry detergent in the washing machine. It is preferred that you don’t wash any household items. There should be plenty of towels and linens for your stay, but if you need to wash any please do not wash towels and sheets together. DO NOT leave anything in the washer or dryer when you leave, or leave the dryer running
- Do not use any oil based bath products when using the jetted bathtub or run the jets without water
- Please turn off heat in all rooms, close all windows and lock doors, including deadbolts, when you leave. Make sure the key is in the lock box and combination numbers are turned so not able to open. Leave the front porch light on
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Seattle/Pacific Northwest native, I love to travel, music, read, and create healthy meals. I have worked in hospitality and customer service for many years. Currently self-employed in cosmetic direct sales and property management.