Private Bedroom with aircond | Shared Bathroom | Cozy and Quiet | Wifi and TV available | Wet kitchen | Self laundry at Home | Uber & GrabCar available
20 mins drive - KL city
7 mins drive 35mins walk - 1 Utama Shopping Centre
5 mins drive 20 mins walk - IKEA, Ikano, Tesco
4 mins drive 15 mins walk - Banks, Pubs, Restaurants
4 mins drive 12 mins walk - Surian MRT station
Within and outside of the condo there are shops and restaurants for your convenience. ❤️
• If you want to arrive outside the check-in window time, kindly drop a message to check with us before booking. :)
• A Security deposit of RM100 is payable upon check-in and will be refunded fully if there are no damage or break the rules to the property upon check-out.
• As we will provide 1 access card to the building, a penalty of RM50 will be deducted from the security deposit in the event of lost /damage of the card.
Important: If you are booking on behalf of someone else, kindly inform us in advance otherwise check-in will be denied. We will need to verify your friend's passport or IC upon checking in for security purposes. And do get your friend to read the descriptions and house rules clearly prior booking to ensure they have understood our listing. This is also because the feedbacks later on will be based on whoever that stay in the unit instead of who made the booking ya. :)
• Strictly NO smoking within the house / room.
• Please keep the room and condo space clean. There's waste material bin prepared and alternatively you can throw them at designated waste room nearby the lift (same floor).
• Please keep your voice or music low during late night to avoid disturbance to the neighbours.
• Please save electricity and water by switching off the appliances (e.g. water heater, air-conditioning, fan etc) when not in use or before you leave the unit.
• Only light cooking is allowed if you plan to cook.
• No nailing or sticking of anything on the walls or doors and any surface of anything in the unit or room.
• Take off shoes at the entrance door all times. We have shoes rack for you. :)
• We hope to get your understanding that we are not hotel, you have to be responsible for whatever you have broken or stained. Security deposit will be fully forfeited if any dishonesty was found. We don't bite, so please at least be honest and tell us what you have damaged upon checking out. Your great understanding and honesty is deeply appreciated!
Hello there! :)
We are working adults who loves traveling from time to time. Both of us share one thing in common strongly: travelling, sharing culture that we know and interesting stories too! Apart from that, sometimes we personally enjoy some cooking at home, play some music and games, travelling around, meet new friends as well as do food hunting when we free!
And this is why we both decided to be part of Airbnb now hoping to meet new friends from around the world! Also, feel free to tell us a little about yourself if you are coming from aboard so we can prepare anything beforehand. (Psst: Or maybeee a little personalisation for you when we can!)