Immaculate, 2,100 sq ft end unit is the ONLY stand alone (more private, much quieter and brighter) residence at Mammoth Gateway Village. It has been professionally decorated and fully furnished with the finest decor, furniture, electronics, home theatre system, iPod docking sound systems, video collection, bedding, washer/dryer, iron/board, gas fireplace, brand new propane BBQ grill, board games, and amenities for your complete and hassle-free vacation experience.
There are three large bedrooms and two full baths. The large, private master suite is furnished with a luxurious King-size bed, balcony, TV/DVD, iPod docking station with cd player, and a full bath including a whirlpool jet tub. This room also includes a desk with high-speed wireless internet access and keyboard/mouse/monitor for use with your laptop.
A second spacious bedroom is equipped with a Queen-size bed and dresser along with iPod docking station.
The third bedroom has two twin-over-twin bunk beds, 2 dressers, a twin hide-a-mat and a private patio deck.
The leather Queen sleeper-sofa located in the family room provides additional sleeping. Family room has a big screen TV, amazing home theatre surround sound system, iPod dock, board games, videos, and gas fireplace.
There is also a private loft with a pullout bed, Flat Screen TV/DVD/CD/VCR and additional room for sleeping bags.
This residence will accommodate eight to ten people comfortably.
Disponible para huéspedes
So if it is skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling (Rentals nearby), tubing, sitting by the fire with a good book in the winter or hiking, mountain biking, golfing, fishing, river rafting, sightseeing or enjoying the concerts in the summer, this property is the perfect location for all of your family vacation activities. We guarantee you will want to come back and stay with us year after year!
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED DIRECTLY WITH OWNER BEFORE CONFIRMATION OF ALL RESERVATIONS.
- Please read this agreement and conditions carefully -
PROPERTY: 3771 Main Street, Unit 5, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Rates as quoted through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), including Rental Amount, Cleaning Fee, and all applicable Mammoth Lakes Taxes (14%).
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
A refundable damage deposit of $500 is taken at time of booking. This Damage Deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable and will be credited back to your Credit Card account within (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
• No damage is done to the home or its contents, except normal wear and tear
• No linens, household items, or furnishings are missing
• No early check-in or late check-out occurred (unless previously agreed upon with homeowner)
• House and premises (including garage and porches) have NOT BEEN SMOKED in
• NO PETS were on the premises (including garage and porches)
• No additional guests slept in the Unit and there were not excessive guests in the Unit
• Unit is not excessively dirty and all trash has been placed in refuse container located outside unit; soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started
• Two keys and two garage door openers are left in kitchen drawer, one key in the lock box and the House is all locked up
You are additionally responsible for all such costs to the property beyond the amount of the Damage Deposit.
The Total Rental Fee is due 60 days prior to the start of the Rental Period. Cashiers Checks are acceptable and include a small discount.
• If you cancel more than sixty (60) days prior to agreed upon check-in, all monies collected will be returned.
• If you cancel less than sixty (60) days prior to agreed upon check-in, all rental fees will be forfeited unless property is re-rented to another party.
• No credit/refunds will be given for non-arrivals, late arrivals or early departures for any reason.
• No cancellations or refunds due to weather or road conditions.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT:
1. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or will be asked to vacate premises with no refund of remaining rental monies.
2. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be hazardous and we highly recommend four wheel drive vehicles and/or the use of snow chains during the winter months. We do not refund due to road conditions or weather.
3. LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES - Neither Agent or Homeowners shall have any responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned personal belongings or valuables of tenants or others whom they invite to use the premises. There will be a shipping fee for any returned items.
4. INDEMNITY - The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Tenant (guest) agrees to release and indemnify the Owner and his Agent from and against all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of the lease, resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury caused by the negligent act of the Owner, his Agent or the Agent’s employees. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. MALFUNCTIONS – Malfunctions or service requests for furnace, air conditioning, televisions, showers, toilets, washer, dryer, appliances etc., will be responded to as quickly as possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued to Tenants for any reason as every good faith effort is made to insure the property is maintained to the highest standards.
6. GRILLING – Only propane or gas grills are allowed on porch/decks. Absolutely no charcoal, briquette or wood grilling is allowed on decks, porches or in garage. Use of fireworks is prohibited.
7. FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS & GASES – No flammable, combustible liquids, substances or gases allowed on premises. No toxic or hazardous materials allowed on premises.
8. CHILD SUPERVISION - We supply board games and other items for our guests, however some of these can be dangerous or have small pieces/parts and are not suitable for young children, toddlers and infants, who may put things in their mouths. Do not allow young children to play unsupervised.
9. LOCKED AREAS – Locked areas for which Renter/Tenant is not provided a key, such as owner’s personal storage closets (one in garage, one in entry way, and two in master bedroom), are exempt from this rental agreement and are off limits to the Tenant and Guests. Forced entry into any of these areas is cause for immediate termination and Tenant will be charged for damage and/or missing items and asked to vacate premises with no refund of remaining rental monies.
10. FORCE MAJEURE – In the event that the Owner is unable to deliver said property to Tenant under this rental agreement prior to occupancy because of fire, eminent domain, act of God/nature, double booking, or any other reason whatsoever, Tenant hereby agrees that Homeowner’s sole liability as a result of these conditions is a full refund of monies previously tendered by Tenant. Pursuant to the terms of this lease, Tenant expressly acknowledges that in no event shall homeowner be held liable for any consequential or secondary damages or costs connected with any such cancellation, including but not limited to, any expenses incurred as a result of moving for any damage, destruction or loss.
11. Tenants, guests and visitors agree that any drug use on the property, or any disturbance, load noises, annoyance, endanger, or inconvenience of the neighbors; Or use of the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violation of any law or ordinance will immediately terminate our occupancy and rental agreement of these premises.
12. No furniture, fixtures, furnishings or equipment shall be removed from the unit (each is privately owned).
13. Skis, snowboards, bikes, skateboards, scooters, roller blades are not permitted in the Unit. Use garage only.
14. Tenants shall not repair, remodel, or alter Unit without owner’s consent.
15. Preparation and waxing of skis/snowboards is not permitted in Unit, but can be done in the garage.
16. This agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for the Tenant’s use only.
17. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- If it is determined that you have brought more than the agreed upon guests, in addition to those outlined in your original inquiry, onto the property, additional fees will be assessed at the owner's discretion and billed to the Credit Card Supplied.
No more than ten (10) people total sleeping in this home.
18. NO PETS ALLOWED (includes garage and porches)
19. NO SMOKING ALLOWED (includes garage and porches)
TOTAL APPROVED GUESTS ARE AS STATED IN ORIGINAL INQUIRY
* Number of agreed upon guests will be strictly monitored and enforced (please see Condition 17 above)
Prior to making an online payment, you are required to acknowledge and agree to this 2 page Short Term Rental Agreement and cancellation policies.