Acerca de este anuncio
Our townhome is located in Midtown Houston, centrally located and walking distance to parks, restaurants, nightlife, and the MetroRail.
If you're looking for convenience and comfort, you've found your home. Welcome to Houston!
Two story detached townhome with free street parking.
Guest room is located upstairs including full bathroom in hallway. 1/2 bath is conveniently located on 1st floor. Guest room includes queen size bed and workspace.
Open concept main living on the first floor includes 2 large comfy couches, large dining table, marble breakfast table, full kitchen, large pantry to store your groceries, and several appliances including Breville smart convection oven, Vitamix, and Nepresso.
Private backyard patio is complete with dining table and grill. String lights along the fence help create an inviting and cozy atmosphere.
Disponible para huéspedes
Our living room, dining area, kitchen, and outdoor area will be available for you to use. Wifi and cable TV will help you rest in comfort.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be available if you need anything for the house or if you need to contact us throughout your stay. We can give you your space if we are home. Whatever you prefer.
- This is our personal home, so we take pride in keeping it clean and functional. Please treat our home with the same respect you would for your own home.
- No smoking anywhere inside the property including the backyard.
- If you notice something is broken or not working correctly, contact us immediately, and we will try to get it fixed so you can enjoy the rest of your stay.
- Lock all doors and windows before going to sleep or leaving the house. The neighborhood is quiet and safe, but this is the city. Be smart!
- We keep all floors immaculately clean and don't wear shoes inside the home, but if that's not your style, we understand. Just NO SHOES on the LIVING ROOM RUG or UPSTAIRS
- The neighborhood is quiet and our neighbors are nice people. No parties allowed. Please be courteous and keep noise to a minimum. There are several places within walking distance to get crazy!
- No pets
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
My name is Cathy Reyes, and I currently live in Houston, TX with my husband, Eric. For the last five years I have been working as an elementary teacher in a wonderful area near the medical center in Houston. My husband works as a neurological physical therapist and we both truly enjoy what we do everyday.
When I am not working, you can find me attending a new fitness class, trying out a new recipe, or traveling to a new place with my husband! Our favorite place to visit so far is Cinque Terre, Italy! We hope to be able to continue traveling the world, getting to meet new people, learning about different cultures and traditions, and experiencing all the amazing sights and food!
As a guest, you will find us using AirBnB to be able to live in the city center for a few days and be fully immersed in the culture. We are very clean and tidy and will respect your time and home.
As a host, we hope that you will leave our place feeling refreshed and relaxed and have gained two new friends in us. Our goal is for you to enjoy your stay in our home and our city. Communication is big for us, and we would like to extend that same value onto you. We hope that you consider staying at our home whenever you decide to visit Houston!