This gorgeous home is brand new, huge, and walkable to the famous Spring Lake beaches (5 blocks) and to the town's main drag (3 blocks). Located on a no-traffic, dead-end street. Spacious, open floor plan with ample room sizes. Wood floors, gas fireplace, finished basement, and baby/kid-friendly. Rocking chairs and porch swing on the front porch. A back deck with sofas, fire pit, and heat lamps. Big backyard for grilling out and space for kids to play. Bikes, toys, and beach equipment provided.
We hire a maid service to clean the house for our renters. They will clean before your arrival and after your departure. To allow ample time for these cleanings, we ask that guests check in after 3pm and check out by 11am. Of course, we can be flexible when possible, so please do not hesitate to reach out should your travel schedule require alternate timing. We can attempt to coordinate with other renters and the maid service to make it work best for your arrival/departure needs. Just shoot us a message for your specific request, and we will do what we can. :)
1. Smoking and/or drug use of any kind is NOT allowed.
2. Parties and/or events are NOT allowed. The property is for family vacations only. House parties, prom groups, college groups, spring break groups, wedding receptions or rehearsal dinners, events, receptions of any kind, and kegs are strictly prohibited. Non-family groups require all occupants to be over the age of 25 years.
3. Pets are NOT allowed.
4. People other than those in the rental party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
6. Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises of the property. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use and/or stay on the property or others whom they invite to use as/or stay on the property.
7. Check-in time is after 3pm EST. Check-out time is no later than 11am EST. Guest must strictly follow designated Check-in/Check-out times. Overstaying the Check-out time will result in a $50 per hour penalty charge. A half day rent will be charged for unapproved check-outs past noon EST, and a one (1) day rent will be charged for any check-outs past 2pm EST. Early check-ins and late check-outs may be requested by Guest, and Homeowner is happy to accommodate when possible. Early check-ins and late check-outs are deemed permissible when Homeowner has explicitly pre-approved the request in writing.
8. Guest agrees to keep the property and all furnishings, appliances, and fixtures in working order and in the same condition as their state on the Check-in Date.
9. Guest agrees to use appliances only for their intended uses.
10. Parking is limited to Guest’s vehicle(s). Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate.
12. Trash must be stowed in the proper drawstring plastic garbage bags and placed in the garbage receptacle, located at the side of the house.
13. There is no garbage disposal. Guest shall not use sink for garbage disposal purposes. All leftover food shall be placed in a trash receptacle. Guest acknowledges and agrees that clogging the kitchen sink with food shall require the services of a plumber, and Guest shall be liable for all related costs of repairs to cure a clogged sink and bring the appliance back to good working order.
14. No children under the age of 18 permitted to use the fire pit or heat lamps or outdoor gas grill without adult supervision at any time. When using the fire pit or heat lamps or gas grill, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this amenity. Use at your own risk. If Guest breaks any item, Guest may be charged for replacement. Remember when done using the fire pit or heat lamp or gas grill, turn the device fully off, double-check the propane tank is off, and replace cover to protect from inclement weather.
15. When the front porch swing is not in use, Guest shall insure the porch swing is tied down via safety straps. If Guest fails to tie the porch swing down, the house may be subject to severe damage due to wind or storm. Guest will be responsible for paying for all related damage in the event Guest fails to properly tie the porch swing down.
16. The fireplace is a seasonal amenity and is not operational from April through August. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials into the fireplace. No children under the age of 18 permitted to use the fireplace without adult supervision at any time. When using the fireplace, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this amenity. Use at your own risk. When not using the fireplace, turn the device fully off.
17. A first-aid kit and fire extinguisher are located in the laundry room.
18. Guests have access to the entire home, except for the third floor attic. Guests are not permitted to enter the third floor attic at any time.
19. If Guest loses a house key, then Guest shall be charged $20 for replacement of said lost key.
20. Beach tags and pool passes are provided as part of the rental rate.
21. If Guest loses a beach badge/pool pass, Guest shall be charged $150 for replacement of said lost beach badge/pool pass.
My husband and I have 3 young children (2 daughters - ages 4 and 2 - and a newborn baby boy recently born in March 2017). We enjoy hosting guests at our gorgeous beach house and thereby allowing others to experience the magic of Spring Lake. We know our guests will enjoy the luxury and relaxation that our beach house provides. :)