A sunny apartment with roof terrace around the corner of the museum quarter (walking distance). The well known shopping area the 9-streets and a variety of nice restaurants are within 5 minutes from the apartment. The apartment offers you a lot of space in the middle of the historic centre of Amsterdam. A perfect accommodation if you want to explore Amsterdam, it's museums and have a real Amsterdam house experience.
It is two floor apartment with a roof terrace.
Disponible para huéspedes
Living, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and terrace.
Atención a los huéspedes
Check in and out. If needed they can always contact me.
Please feel at home, but also treat the house as you would your own. I therefor kindly ask you to leave the place as you have found it.
• 2 persons only
• No smoking
• No drugs
• No pets
• No children (unless agreed otherwise)
• No parties
• No loud noises or music after 9PM
• Couch/lounge cannot be used as a bed
• The house has another bedroom, this is closed off and private. The wooden closet in the living room and the closet in the bathroom are private as well.
• All kitchen supplies can be used. Such as herbs, salt etc. If you finish something, please make sure to replenish.
• Same goes for toilet articles.
• Heating – please do not put the heating on all day when you are out. The rooms heat pretty quickly, so better to put them on when you get home.
• Smoking is allowed on the terrace. Make sure to put the cigarettes in the trash bin.
• For the terrace, there are cushions available, these can be found next to the door. Make sure to take these inside when you leave the terrace.
• Please, please, always close the door with the key if you leave the apartment and check if the door is closed properly.
• Garbage – This can be put outside on Monday evening and Thursday evening.