Our villa is surrounded by rice field and mountain view. If you’re looking for quality of holiday, we can be part of your journey.
We live on the the ground floor, and we rent two other bedrooms on the second floor.
We don't provide TV, but don't worry- you'll be connected to the world via internet connection. Aside from that, you can watch the farmers working on rice field all day long.
Self service breakfast is provided in the communal kitchen, we have bread and fruits.
Built with polished concrete wall and floor- combined with minimalist furniture from Jepara and Kuningan of Java Island.
We have a 3x7m pool (9 Ft 10"x 22 Ft 11") facing to the rice field and kitchen/garden area, it's not big but enough to keep you cool during hot weather.
Our semi-open kitchen/dining area is free to use. We have standard kitchen utensils for simple cooking, fridge, and a Jaffle maker. We provide simple breakfast like fruits, coffee and tea. Feel free to cook your own breakfast.
Disponible para huéspedes
You can use the whole space in the villa, except our room :)
Atención a los huéspedes
When I'm around, I can give you tips on traveling around Ubud, talking about yoga or you can also borrow our yoga mat to practice, just ask :)
Otros aspectos destacables
Our modern home is located less than 10 minutes driving from Ubud Central, great location for those who seek nature and peace of mind.
The property can only be reached by walking and scooter. It's 300 meter from Jl Raya Goa Gajah Main road. If you love nature and walking, this is the sanctuary. It is best to check in before 8PM, especially if you're carrying big luggage.
Where to eat
Don't worry, Jl Raya Goa Gajah has amazing list of restaurants, from Bale Udang Mang Engking, Padang restaurants, Warung Hana, Warung Janggar Ulam, Babi Guling etc (the list will go on and on).
HOUSE RULES :
1. Strictly no visitors without permission (Only pre-named guests allowed in the property)
2. Wash your own dishes in the kitchen, as it is a common space. Please keep the space clean and tidy
3. Do not throw any sanitary napkins/tissues to the toilet bowl- this can cause clogging- which is bad for us
4. No kids under 18 yo without adults supervision
5. Strictly no smoking in bedroom. Smoking allowed in open space only
6. Do not throw rubbish from the balcony to the rice field
7. No skinny dipping in the pool, full clothes on around the house
8. Please behave at your best behavior, as this is a shared villa
I'm currently living between Jakarta & Ubud, I love outdoor activities, gardening, cooking and baking. And our home in Ubud, kind of representing what we like about Ubud itself, it's the place to laze around and enjoy the nature.
I run a small coffeeshop at downtown ubud, so I spend most of my time there, you can come and visit me anytime while it's open :)
If you have any Qs about my listing, just contact me.