Mountain Thunder Lodge is a beautiful wooded complex that is located in the heart of Breckenridge.
*Resort, City & Accommodation Taxes of 7.9% are included in the nightly rate. County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
Mountain Thunder Lodge is a beautiful wooded complex that is located in the heart of Breckenridge. This ski-in/gondola out development is situated within walking distance to the Breckenridge Gondola Station and Main Street Breckenridge. A lovely two bedroom/two bath unit that overlooks the Skyway-Skiway Run and delivers skiers into town and the gondola area.
LOCATION - Walk to town and ski to your door, you cannot beat this location in Breckenridge! Mountain Thunder Lodge sits off Park Ave.
within walking distance to the Breckenridge Station Gondola and Main St. Just outside of the complex is the Skyway-Skiway Run that allows skiers to ski (EMAIL HIDDEN)plimentary resort shuttle is also available to take guests to the mountain or anywhere in town.
UNIT AMENITIES - This two-bedroom unit has a master king bedroom with ensuite bath, flat screen television and an excellent view of the Skyway-Skiway Run. The second captain’s bunk (queen over queen) bedroom has a shared bath and flat screen television. The open layout of the living area, kitchen and dining allows guests to enjoy time together in a relaxing setting. For additional activity options, guests have access to not only Mountain Thunder Resort amenities but also One Ski Hill Place Resort amenities with many dining, rejuvenation and entertainment options.
MOUNTAIN THUNDER RESORT AMENITIES - The elegant yet rustic grand lobby of Mountain Thunder Lodge features a beautifully decorated sitting area that with log accents, slate floors, plush furniture and a fireplace. It also features a fitness center, complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, common area outdoor pool hot tub area with gas grills and a children’s play area.
ONE SKI HILL PLACE RESORT AMENITIES - Being a guest of Mountain Thunder Lodge also gives you access to One Ski Hill Place Resort located at the base of Peak 8. Amenities include two pools, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub, sauna, steam room, bowling alley, movie lounges, game room, fitness center, rejuvenation center, restaurants, ski school and a complimentary resort shuttle.
Property at a Glance
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,056 s.f. / 2nd Floor
- Sleeps 8 - 1 King, 1 Captain’s Bunk (queen over queen) 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
- High Speed Internet
- View - Gondola Skyway-Skiway Run
- Mountain Thunder Lodge - Peak 8 / Gondola / Main St.
- Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes - Ski-In/Gondola Out
o Shuttle - Complimentary Resort Shuttle
o Main St - 0.3 miles (3 blocks / 5 min. walk)
- Dining Capacity - Up to 9 people - 6 - dining area table, 3 - kitchen counter
- Gas fireplace in Living Room
- Living Room - Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa flat screen TV with cable
- Laundry - Common area complimentary laundry located across the hall on 2nd floor
- Mountain Thunder Lodge Resort Amenities - Complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, fitness center, common area outdoor pool hot tubs, children’s play area gas grill
- One Ski Hill Resort Amenities - Movie lounges, bowling alley, game room, fitness area, pool, hot tub, sauna, concierge, restaurants, ski school, ski lockers ski valet, meeting rooms, business center resort shuttle service
- Heated Parking Garage
King Master Bedroom (Main Level):
- King-size bed
- Flat screen TV
- Private bath with combination bathtub/shower, walk-in shower 2 sinks
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
- Captain’s Bunk (queen over queen) d
- Flat screen TV
- Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower 1 sink
- Parking - Heated parking garage with 1 space available
- No Pets / No Smoking
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.