Central Taipei by 2 universities (NTU/NTNU), shida night market, cafes. Common area is nicely decorated throughout.
House Rules During Your Stay
I keep a comfortable and private environment for you to stay as a home away from home. I trust all my guests and believe that everyone will treat the place like their own home. The house rules are for mutual respect and understanding, and a way to keep your stay a quality one. Thank you for reading and enjoy your stay.
1. Check in is at 4 P.M.; Check out by 10:30 A.M.
2. If you want WAFFLES for breakfast (yay!) please let me know the night before so we can arrange the time.
3. Tea and fresh ground coffee is complimentary but I’ll help you with the coffee grinder and Nespresso if you want that.
4. The kitchen and living room are common areas. Please clean up after using these spaces. If you're not sure how to use something please ask or...surprise...don’t use it.
5. There is Brita filtered water in the kitchen for drinking. You’re welcome to use the fridge or freezer for any of your own food.
6. I provide shampoo, body wash, towels and a hairdryer.
7. Please keep the A/C at 25 degrees, (you will become climatized quickly) and turn it off along with all the lights in your room when you go out. Please note: if you leave the A/C on while you leave for an extended time, I reserve the right to turn it off from the main switchboard in the living room.
8. Please only boil the water you need. The Brita-kettle can hold over 8 cups so just fill to the insert level inside (that's two cups).
9. Please only put clean items in the recycling bin in the laundry room.
10. Biodegradable trimmings can be placed in a bag in the freezer since warm weather attracts the bugs.
11. You are welcome to use the washing machine, please note it can only be filled halfway with clothes per load. Please note that should there be any damage due to improper use, I’ll need to charge for repairs. There is also a 24HR laundromat half a block down the street to the leU with hot and fast driers.
12. Since this is also my home, unregistered visitors, gatherings or parties are absolutely not permiced. There are several coffee shops, parks, pubs and restaurants nearby suitable for visiting.
13. This is a strictly non-smoking home (including out windows since smoke re-enters through other windows :P )
14. The sound can carry quite easily through the apartment so please keep volume down after midnight.
15. Please take care of your personal property, I will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
16. Enjoy your stay!
Originally from Vancouver, Canada, I've lived in Taipei for over 8 years. I enjoy movies and photography and enjoy telling new guests about Taiwan and all the great things it has to offer.