Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Stylish New York Style flat located next door to the Whole Foods Grocery store in the heart of Southlake Union. Home is located at Carbon 56. Over 750 Square feet of living space! This is a huge one bedroom home. Full size stacked washer and dryer, dishwasher. All utilities included! Location is five blocks from everything including downtown retail core, highway 99, Interstate 5, Amazon headquarters, and countless restaurants and bars.
This is a one bedroom, 1 bathroom single family home in Seattle's Southlake Union neighborhood. It's great for individuals or couples who wish to explore Seattle or simply need a convenient place to stay for a business trip downtown.
We have a big flatscreen TV with cable.
If you need to sleep 3-4 people total, there's a comfy sleeper couch available for your use.
There's also a desk to use for work, school. It's a great place to get some alone time, read, do some work, or play our piano.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to the whole condo, including the front patio. Same day bookings could be subject to a 6pm check-in depending on preparation of the house.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be available 24 hours a day, but try to leave our guests to themselves as much as possible. We are happy to help anytime, and if you need anything, or if you have any special requests prior to arrival, we would be glad to accommodate.
Otros aspectos destacables
Bus lines galore! If you want to use public transit this is the place to stay. The bus stops are mere steps from the house and take you any direction you want to go!
Place is easily accessible by light rail, bus, or UBER.
1 - Your rental agreement provides for the number of occupants you stated and confirmed with us.
- No additional overnight guests are permitted.
2.The owner loves this house. Please treat the house and its contents kindly and gently and keep it as clean as possible.
- Please do not move furniture
- Restrict food to kitchen and dining table(s) – We deduct from security for furniture damages and stains
- Keep shoes, luggage, dirty/sticky hands, juice boxes, sun block, crayons and other items that stain and soil off furniture and beds.
- Flush toilet paper only. Use waste basket for other items.
- Only small amounts of table scraps can be put in garbage disposal.
3.Guests are responsible for charges for plumbing services to rectify clogs and dysfunctions due to improper or excessive disposal of items in toilets, sinks and garbage disposals.
4.This is a non-smoking property. Please go outside if you’d like to smoke.
5.Seattle has a noise ordinance to ensure quiet enjoyment by all residents and imposes a $500 fine for violations. Please observe the following:
- 7am-7pm = no more than 55 decibels (discussion without yelling)
- 7pm-10pm = no more than 50 decibels (quiet conversation)
- 10pm-7am = no more than 45 decibels (whisper)
6. A condition for the return of your security deposit is that there is no complaint of noise, misconduct or criminal activity in which a member of your party or your group is the subject of the complaint.
7. No parties or events in the suite or on the property without prior written consent of owners. Additional charges will apply.
8.Seattle recycles plastic and glass bottles and jars, paper, newspaper, metal containers (e.g., soda cans, aluminum pans, trays and wrap) and newspaper. Please deposit your recyclable items in the blue/green recycle bins.
9.We have provided bath towels and bed linens. Please do not clean or mop up spills with them. Do not remove them from the property. We will wash them when you leave, but if you choose to launder, please wash white towels and linens separately from colored towels and personal items. No bleach! We deduct from security deposit for missing, damaged, stained or discolored towels and linens.
10- Children under 21 years are not permitted on the property without direct adult supervision, either indoors or out. Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. Guests who do not supervise their children at all times do so at their own risk and hold owners harmless.
11. We inspect the suite upon each party’s departure and before house cleaning occurs. If you discover that something is broken or is not working, please inform us right away so we can repair or replace the item for you and before the next guests arrive.
12.Before leaving, please ensure dishware, cookware, cups, glasses and utensils have been washed, or the dishwasher is running.
13.Noncompliance with any of the aforementioned rules may result in additional charges and/or application of security deposit to clean, repair or replace items, including time and effort of contractors, property owners and their staff.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.