Only 1 min walk to Higashi-Kanagawa Sta which is 3 min from Yokohama Sta by train and 30 minutes by train from Haneda airport. The flat is in a quiet street but close to shopping street that has reasonable local restaurants, Malls, Japanese bars, Bakery selling delicious food. good access from Haneda airport.
The flat can accommodate 6 persons.
Let's play with PlayStation2 on a 50inch TV!
The W-Bed is made of MujirushiRyohin!
There is a supermarket nearby and it's convenient(1min
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PARTIES what so ever.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
Este anfitrión tiene 9 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
沖縄で AirBnb を利用したのがきっかけで、私もホストを始めてみました。
猫好きなので猫アイテムを沢山集めています ^ ^
I used AirBnb as a trigger, and I also started hosting.
I love cats. I collect a lot of cat items.
Please try looking inside the room. ^ ^