Close to Disneyland - 4.0 miles,
Anaheim Convention Center - 4.2 miles,
Little Saigon - 4.5 miles,
Regal Movie Theater - 1.9 miles,
Walmart - 1.3 miles,
Knott Berry Farm - 4.1 miles,
Bella Tera - 5.5 miles,
Golf Course (Destroyer Course) - 4.1 miles,
Angel Stadium - 5.7 miles,
The Outlet at Orange - 6.0 miles,
Huntington Beach (Pacific City)-11 miles
About 20-30 minutes of driving to/from Long Beach Airport, John Wayne Airport
- Quiet & Safe Neighborhood
- Dedicated parking spaces (SUV/Van OK)
This Private room #1 (10ftx10ft) with a SHARE Bathroom in the middle of hallway attached to the back of my house. NO kitchen, main house access.
- Private ENTRANCE with pass-code locked gate, each bedroom has separate pass-code lock as well. Guest can check in and enter if they arrive late at night.
- Plenty of street parking as well as dedicate parking spot on driveway. Street sweeping is Wednesday morning (please park your car on our drive way TUESDAY night).
- Free Wifi, (NO TV, microwave, mini-fridge) as we have Walmart, movie theater and restaurants within 2 miles radius.
- Belonging can be stored underneath the bed frame (up to 6 piece of 22-inches carry-on luggage per room.
- Room is perfect for single or couples travel. Please see my other listings if you have 4 people. Any larger group is not recommended for this listing.
- Please ask any question if you are not clear about the listing.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest can get into the room #1 via private entrance, pass-code lock gate and door.
No Main house and kitchen access. Room is private and guest can communicate with host via Airbnb messenger.
2 miles from Walmart, movie theater, restaurants.
Otros aspectos destacables
Room is 10ftx10ft. Bed is queen size. Standard and basic amenities in California. Bigger room with private entrance for lower price can be found in Texas. ^^
- Quiet time 11PM-7AM
- This is bedroom #1 of the house. SHARE Bathroom is in the hallway. Bedroom #2 is on the other end #2. Both rooms can be locked and completely private.
I immigrated to the US, California not too long ago. I love travel and art, design. Thank to Airbnb I found my passion in Design (interior, architecture). I am going to attend college in 2018 to develop career in this field.
I am also a professional make up artist (hit me up if you are prepare for photo-shoot, wedding, or simply want to look pretty ^^).
I can play some piano, enjoy singing karaoke and cooking.