This residence is the guest house on a very well maintained and comfortable property. Inside you'll find:
- King-sized bed.
- Trundle bed that converts to two single beds.
- 3 piece bathroom.
- Walk-in closet
- Digital safe.
- Kitchen outfitted with many appliances.
- High speed WiFi.
We also offer a single room unit listed as "Modern, Deluxe Single Room" should you have extra guests or would like something smaller on the same property.
- New air conditioning units.
- Flat screen TV with digital cable.
- Inside a gated community.
- 10 minute walk from local shops and restaurants and Playa Esterillos which received a 3 Star Blue Flag rating in 2016!
Disponible para huéspedes
- Common yard with a pristine pool.
- Large outdoor Kitchen.
- Laundry room.
Atención a los huéspedes
If there's anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable just ask.
Adventure and tourism tours can be arranged by request with local operators as well as transfers to and from the airport.
Otros aspectos destacables
Our little village is tranquil and lovely. There are great restaurants, a really comprehensive local store and of course - world class beaches and fishing. Esterillos is away from the hustle and bustle of major areas. But not too far.
Only 20 minutes by car to Playa Jaco, a premier tourist area in Costa Rica, which has all the excitement and indulgences you may want on a day trip.
Our aim is maintaining the beauty of Costa Rica by minimizing pollution and power usage. While simultaneously offering a very high level of comfort, security and privacy for our guests. We find that while a long list, our guidelines will service both causes very nicely. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Air Conditioning: We have installed Inverter units in March 2017.
- Be conservative with use of A/C when on-site and do not leave them on when you are away from the property.
- Use the 'Auto' / ‘Ahorro’ settings. The units will maintain the temperature properly while using very little power.
- Use the timer provided to shut the unit off after falling asleep as well as to turn the unit on 30 min before you anticipate your return if you desire.
Personal Space: We hire professional pest control services but ask you help to minimize the attraction of such pests.
- Please keep your unit free of open food containers when not in use, food scraps etc. Quickly rinsing empty beverage cans is kindly appreciated.
- If you are staying for an extended period, cleaning services can be arranged.
- If returning from the beach and having accumulated a considerable amount of sand, we ask you rinse off as much as possible via the hose in the driveway or the shower by the pool before entering your suite.
Pool: It's nice to have a crystal clear pool to enjoy.
- Before entering the pool please cleanse yourself of lotions, creams, oils, perfumes, sand / dirt /grass or any other contaminants.
- Do not use the pool if you feel ill, have open sores or digestive discomfort.
- No glass or dishes in, or around the immediate area of the pool.
- Exercise common sense with children and alcohol.
Outdoor Kitchen: It is fully stocked with utensils for most any cooking. If you need anything else please let us know and we will see if we can accommodate.
- Please clean up after yourself by washing used dishes and maintaining the overall cleanliness after your use.
Laundry: We offer a laundry facility free of charge. The ‘rapido’ setting on the washer works well and takes the least amount of time. We can answer any questions about the function of the machines.
- Do not overload the machines. Besides damaging the machines your clothes will not be properly cleaned. Also use the water level setting according to amount of clothes.
- We provide drying racks, when possible please use them to dry your clothes then use the dryer for a short time to press your clothes if necessary. On a sunny day the clothes will dry faster on the racks than in the dryer as well as save a lot of power.
- Laundry detergent is provided, however if you are staying with us for an extended period or have a lot to wash we ask you supply your own.
- If you need to dry wet clothes that have been in the ocean or pool in the dryer, due to lack of daylight or it is raining, please wash them first.
- If you have heavily soiled / sandy / muddy clothes please rinse them off outside with a hose before putting them into the washer.
I'm an ex-pat from Canada enjoying living Pura Vida in beautiful Costa Rica next to the ocean.
I'm a local handy-man in this little village and would love to have you experience this piece of paradise.