4+ bedroom, 2500 sq ft 2-story architect remodeled sunny and airy home with new open fully equipped kitchen and dining area looking out onto a Spacious backyard with border garden.
Open downstairs living room with 3 couches. Cable TV with DVR, High Speed wireless connection. Outdoor deck for dining al fresco!
Central location: walk or bike to everything including UC Berkeley, BART, and farmer's market and the famous Berkeley Bowl supermarket.
Second Floor Bedrooms:
1. Master bedroom with a eastern king bed and a door to the bathtub/shower (URL HIDDEN) a sun room attached.
2. Front bedroom with a queen bed and a single bed.
3. Small front bedroom with a double bed.
4. Middle bedroom with one queen size bed.
5. Upstairs living room with two beds.(semi private-no doors that close)
There are 2 full baths upstairs plus 1/2 bath downstairs.
Sun room off master bedroom.
Quality bedding with 100% cotton sheets, down comforters, variety of pillows
Wonderful back yard with a small deck and outdoor seating and table for dining.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be traveling during your say,but my agent(I call her mom) will be available when needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Cats live in the house with us during the year, but will not be living there in the summer.
- Check-in is after 3PM
- In an effort to be a good neighbor I ask a couple of things.
- First, we have a 9 p.m. quiet time for outside activities. I have neighbors with small children and voices and music can be heard by the folks living near the house. So, if you are hanging out in the backyard please use very low voices after 9 p.m. When you hangout inside you don’t have to worry too much about the noise level if all the windows and doors are closed. The house is very quiet to the outside when all the windows and doors are closed.