Respuesta de Jasmine:
Hello Dave, Thanks for your feedback and for staying over at my place. Regret to know that you didn't have a pleasant experience whilst staying over at our place, kindly excuse me for any intentional or unintentional inconvenience caused.
Coming to your feedback and issues raised, kindly find my revert below:
1) I definitely gave you one towel on the day you arrived after you requested me to give you a towel. When I gave you the towel you didn't checked with me for a extra piece of towel later hence I assumed that you guys didn't need any extra towels as you would be having your own. If I would have been asked for a extra towel definitely I wouldn't have denied.
2) Reference switching off the fan, please note and if possible recall the fans were never turned off. The AC was turned off. I requested you to put off the electricity specially the AC when not in use because we value our resources and I personally don't prefer wasting off resources when not in use. If you're in the room and utilizing the AC and lights I don't mind but whenever you used to leave room still you used to keep the AC on inspite of me requesting you regarding the same. We had a electric breakdown one evening when you were not there because I put on the AC of my room and suddenly the lights dripped later which we discovered that the AC of your room was left on hence we had to switch that off. If you would have turned the AC off atleast it would have been of help. Rest no one touched and switched off the fan. We didn't touch your personal belongings at all and you would have found none of your stuff missing from the room except turning off the AC (once our electricity was switched on again).
3) Regarding Wifi, please note that have a portable device doesn't mean there was no connectivity. First of all, if you check my listing closely the facility of Wi-Fi wasn't published because I never had a Wifi in my apartment. It was recently that I purchased this portable device which is a new technology introduced by an Indian conglomerate - Reliance which is named as Jio-Fi and this is a compact yet effective substitute of Wi-fi and can connect upto 31 devices at one single time. We had kept that device accessible for you all the time except last day as I took the device to my office given we had no internet and hence the device was missing. You didn't inquire regarding the internet second time on that day and if you would have I would have managed for you some temporary connection.
4) There is a running hot water in the bathroom. You never inquired regarding the boiler. Hence I thought that you guys are used to take shower with cold water. There was a button for the boiler near the sink area outside your room. If you would have asked for then I would have guided you for the same. Its difficult for anyone to presume or assume that you need something when its not been asked for.
5) Lastly regarding your check-out time I did request you that if you can check out a bit earlier. You guys were supposed to check out around 10 - 10.30 AM (as communicated by your friend previous evening) and I did request that if you can check out a bit earlier as we had an emergency given one of our relatives was not well. Your friend agreed and told that she is okay to check-out at 9.30 AM and I did mention only if its possible and there is no compulsion to the same because I was supposed to order the cab and I did mention as per your check-out time I will adjust the arrival time of my cab. Once your friend agreed that you're okay with checking out at 9.30 AM I did order for a cab (which obviously arrived late). And been in pajamas doesn't mean that we were not leaving to visit our relative who was sick.
As mentioned earlier, I regret that you didn't had a pleasant stay. Frankly, we Indians believe in hospitality and by no means I did something intentional to cause any upset. I guess over here our tonality and expectations didn't come across well + there was a communication gap because for the things you're complaining above it would have been better when you would have spoken then I could have solved those instantly.
Our previous guests never had this type of experience as you faced and as mentioned we believe in serving our guests because for us GUEST IS GOD.
We also had to vacuum the room very thoroughly because you left the room completely untidy and not in a state of staying in. However, I didn't want to complain about the same because I understand everyone's lifestyle and way of living is different and as we had a short term stay together I didn't want to come across as arrogant or rude.
But yes I would advise you to be more neater and maintain when you're staying in someone else premises. Anyhow, I don't want to end it up with a bad note and I will definitely take your feedback positively as well to serve my next guest in a much better manner.
Wish you all the best for all your future endeavors.