Hale Melemele is located in Puako, on the Big Island's Kohala Coast. This cozy and quaint 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home has an unobstructed "peekaboo" view of the ocean, where you can enjoy amazing sunsets, ocean views, and scenic palms. Puako is a small oceanfront community that is known for its crystal clear blue waters, and excellent snorkeling and diving conditions.
The front deck of Hale Melemele is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the sounds and sights of the incredible surf, all while drinking your morning coffee. On the back lanai, there is comfortable seating, outdoor dining and a BBQ for all to enjoy. The master bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed, a large walk in closet, and a fantastic view of Melemele's backyard. The second bedroom is bright and cheerful, it has 1 full and 1 twin bed as well as an en suite half bath. There is a queen size day bed in the living room is the perfect spot to read a book or just take a break and relax. This house boasts elegant island style décor and is equipped to make your stay comfortable and easy.
The beautiful kitchen features koa wood counter tops and has all the comforts of home. There is one full bath with an adjoining outdoor shower. The floors are teak and it is fully enclosed and private. There is also a half bath adjacent to the 2nd bedroom. The large backyard is beautifully landscaped, with lush, tropical plants. There is a spacious lawn area perfect for outdoor playing.
Relax and take an afternoon nap in the large hammock, or just enjoy the natural lava ponds in the backyard. Some other amenities include, WiFi, a washer and dryer, microwave, Cable TV, a DVD player in the living room and the master bedroom, gas BBQ on the lanai, and air conditioning in the living room and the master bedroom. There are also ceiling fans in the rooms.
Come and relax and enjoy the best the Big Island has to offer! Enjoy Puako as you stroll along its shore and explore the many tide pools which are home to a wide variety of marine life.
Hapuna, a fantastic white sand beach, is just minutes away. Waialea Bay is also close by and is a popular destination. The main attraction in Puako is its large collection of intricate petroglyphs carved into volcanic rocks. At the Puako petroglyph field, visitors can see over 3,000 breathtaking vestiges of these ancient rock drawings. The Mauna Lani and Mauna Kea beach resorts are just 2 miles away, and offer fantastic shopping, and superb dining opportunities!
There is so much to do in a close proximity to this wonderful home. We look forward to having you as our guest!
Puako (BIG ISLAND)
1. TV: To Turn on the TV press: TV- Power and then Cable- Power
(Please see the Oceanic Time Warner Cable- Digital Channel Lineup in the Guest Book)
2. Please be mindful of our septic system. Nothing should be flushed down the toilet, except toilet paper.
3. Gas Grill (BBQ)- is located in the back lanai and is available for guest use. Turn on gas tank under the grill. Please turn off gas tank after each use. There are two extra propane tanks by the BBQ for your convenience. The BBQ utensils are in a kitchen drawer.
4. A/C-Fans- Lights: Please turn off the fans and lights when you leave for an extended period and when you depart the island.
5. AC controls: there is 1 a/c unit in the living room and master bedroom. Please maintain 75 -80 degrees F when in use.
6. (Please be mindful of electric use- Hawaii has the highest electric rates in the country. Lights off, AC only as needed, keep sliding doors and windows closed when AC is on, Hand wash small loads of dishes).
7. Beach: There are beach towels available for guests within the unit. Beach chairs, beach toys, snorkeling gear, boogie boards and a cooler are in the carport. Please return them at the end of your stay. Please make sure to rinse of sand and we ask that you sun dry your beach towel and shake excess sand out of towel before you wash in the washing machine.
8. Quiet Hours: Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of others will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 9:00 pm and 8:00 am.
9. Common Areas and Lanais: Please do not hang wet towels, bathing suits, or any other wet items to dry on the front Lanais, common areas, or walkways.
10. Pets are Not Allowed, in unit, on lanai or common areas.
11. Please Do not feed the birds, cats or geckos on the lanai or wandering around the property.
12. DO Not make alterations or re-arrange the furniture.
13. No candles. open fires or fireworks on the property.
14. Parking: Please park your car in the driveway. The owners vehicle is parked under the carport. (Transportation vehicles, including bicycles, mopeds, golf carts and motorcycles shall be operated only on the road. Please do not park on the grass. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs. Any occupant or guest that violates the parking and vehicle regulations may have their vehicle towed or booted at their own expense).
15. Trash/Recyclables: Guests are responsible for disposing of Trash and recyclables during their stay. The Puako Transfer Station is located at the intersection of Puako Beach Drive and Old Puako Rd. Hours of operation are Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday from 6am to 6pm. Trash and recyclables shall be disposed of only in the trash receptacles located within the trash enclosure. All trash must be wrapped or bagged. No flammable, combustible cans are allowed to be disposed of in the trash chute(s). There is a $50.00 fee charged for the clean-up of any trash receptacle(s) or enclosure caused by failure of Guest to follow the foregoing rules.
16. Departure Time- Please comply with the required check out time of 11am. We frequently have guests checking in at 4:00pm and need every minute to clean the house to provide the standard each guests deserves. Please lock all windows and doors, remove trash, empty the refrigerator, turn off all appliances and, fans, lights, AC and check for your belongings. Please leave sheets on the bed and we ask that you please launder excess bath and beach towels.
Standard Airbnb T&C
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review the Terms & Conditions of your Vacation Property carefully before you begin your vacation. Any monies received by Elite Pacific Properties, LLC, the “Agent”, for occupancy of Vacation Property, indicates the acceptance of the terms of our Terms & Conditions in full. It is the responsibility of all guests and members of their party to be familiar with all policies pertaining to the rental.
1. RENTER REQUIREMENTS
For legal and accounting purposes, the person placing the reservation must be the same as the credit/debit card holder. This person is considered to be the Guest. All other persons occupying the rental are considered to be the Guest's invitees, and all discussion regarding reservation, cancelation, and damage policies will be discussed with the Guest, not the Guest's invitees. The Guest must be an adult over the age of 21.
2. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM
Elite Pacific Properties LLC requires a credit card on file for every reservation. Guest will be required to complete a credit card authorization form prior to gaining access to the property. The Guest will incur a 3.5% credit card surcharge fee for any amount Elite Pacific Properties LLC will charge to this credit card.
3. DAMAGE POLICY
Every reservation requires either
(1) a Damage Protection Policy (“Vacation Rental Damage Plan”)
(2) a $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) refundable security deposit, depending on the property.
The “Vacation Rental Damage Plan” covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit depending on the plan purchased:
-$3000 in coverage for Vacation Rental Damage Insurance ($49)
-$5000 in coverage for Vacation Rental Damage Insurance ($89)
A few of our high end rentals require a Damage Protection Policy AND a Refundable Security Deposit. Any damages that exceed the maximum benefit will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or replacement of the property, up to the maximum benefit. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (URL HIDDEN) The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including, check in time. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Elite Pacific Properties any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage plan. Please contact Elite Pacific Properties directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment and instead wish to pay the refundable security deposit.
If a security deposit has been collected for the reservation, no portion may be applied to additional rental time or fees or other charges accrued by the Guest/ Invitees. The entire deposit will be refunded if
(1) no damage was done to the property other than reasonable wear and tear
(2) all keys are accounted for
(3) no items were missing
(4) all doors and windows were closed and secured upon departure
(5) all check out procedures were followed
(6) all Terms & Conditions were followed
(7) no miscellaneous charges were incurred, e.g., unpaid rental fees, guests or pets, additional cleaning fees, or other charges.
As a condition to the rental of all Vacation Properties, Elite Pacific Properties reserves the right to charge the Guest's credit card for any and all uncovered Guest/Invitee caused losses and damages sustained to the Vacation Property throughout the duration of their period of occupancy. In the event of any uncovered Guest/Invitee-caused loss or damage to the Vacation Property, including, but not limited to, undue cleaning, eviction, service calls, service charges, fines/assessments, repairs or replacements, plus all applicable taxes, Elite Pacific Properties is hereby granted the right to charge the Guest's credit card. An itemized statement outlining all associated costs will be sent via regular or electronic mail to the address submitted by the Guest at such time as the reservation was booked. By confirming their reservation, the Guest hereby agrees to pay for all such charges, as defined above and on the proceeding pages.
4. POWER/ WEATHER RELATED CANCELATION
Elite Pacific Properties does NOT issue refunds due to acts of nature such as: weather, road conditions, hurricanes, power outages etc, but CSA Travel Protection Insurance does provide some protection against these instances. If the property is uninhabitable due to such circumstances and you did not purchase insurance, reservations can be rescheduled for future dates within one year of the reservation date.
Elite Pacific Properties is not responsible for any construction noise beyond the Property limits.
For any reservation of more than 14 days, a mandatory midstay cleaning may be required at a rate of $(INQUIRE). Additional cleaning is available on request at a rate of $30 per maid/hour (rate subject to change.) Please provide 48 hours notice if you would like any additional cleaning during your stay.
7. PROPERTY CONDITION
A Property Condition Form must be completed and returned to Agent within 24 hours of arrival, wherein any existing damages or deficiencies must be reported. At check-out, Guest must leave the property in tidy condition, similar to that at move in. Cleaning crews will handle all major cleaning of linens, towels, kitchens, floors and bathrooms. However, excessive cleaning will be billed at $30/hour and will be charged to the Guest.
Occupancy is restricted to the number of people listed at the time of booking. Guest acknowledges that they will personally occupy the Property for the entire length of stay and will not sublet. Tenant shall not use the Property for any illegal or unlawful purpose, nor shall the Property be used in a fashion that disturbs or offends the neighbors. If the number of occupants changes, Guest must immediately notify Agent and additional charges may apply. No special events, including but not limited to weddings, parties, and receptions, will not be allowed without the express written permission of Agent.
9. REPAIR AND SERVICE CALLS
Agent and owner do not guarantee against mechanical or electrical failure of air conditioning, fans, lights, televisions, VCRs, DVDs, or other equipment. Guest agrees to report any inoperative items to Agent promptly, and Agent agrees to make every effort to have maintenance done quickly and efficiently. Should a repair person conclude that equipment is in working order, or that failure was due to the actions of the Guest, then the charge for the service call will be billed to Guest and Guest agrees to pay the charge. No refund or rent deduction will be made due to failure of such equipment.
10. RIGHT TO ENTER
If necessary, Owner or Agent or their designated vendors may enter the property in order to inspect or make necessary or requested repairs. Owner or Agent will give Guest at least 24 hours minimum notice before entering the Property, and will only enter during reasonable hours except in the case of emergency. Regular vendors to the property including, pool, yard, and cleaning services shall be allowed to enter at normally scheduled times.
Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Agent from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage, or injury to Guest and guests or their personal property. Owner and agent are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items. Guest is also aware of the inherent risks to person and property while occupying residences near the ocean or that have pool/Jacuzzi features. Any and all claims, controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this contract/agreement, or the breach thereof, which remain unresolved after direct negotiations between the parties, shall first be submitted to confidential Mediation in accordance with the Rules, Procedures, and Protocols for Mediation of Disputes of Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., then in effect. If any issues, claims or disputes remain unresolved after mediation concludes, the parties agree to submit any such issues to binding arbitration before one arbitrator in accordance with the Rules, Procedures, and Protocols for Arbitration of Disputes of Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., then in effect. The parties further agree that the award of the arbitrator is binding upon the parties and that judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii. All disputes or claims pertaining to the Agreement shall be adjudicated in the State of Hawaii, County of Honolulu.
Este anfitrión tiene 33 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones