Light filled private room in a colourful terrace home.
My place is walking distance to Rushcutters Bay, Paddington Fiveways, Edgecliff Centre/Station, Kings Cross and Darlinghurst. You’ll love my place because of the neighbourhood, proximity to most things, ease of transport, and the comfy bed.
Plenty cafés, restaurants, cinema, bars, theatre, art galleries. We're very close to most things; you could easily walk, train or bus or get an Uber.
Edgecliff train station only 4 minute walk away.
- Since this is a share house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the 2nd level. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
- If you’re coming to Sydney to party you’re bound to find what you're looking for. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behaviour will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you or us.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back in the courtyard).
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- To be considerate to the other occupants, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other occupants and enjoy via headphones. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favour. :)
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones