GREAT DEAL - Enjoy Spectacular Saigon River View on High floor Experience for only 18$ per night! Private Master bedroom with en-suited bathroom on the highest floor of a 2016 building, facing directly to Saigon River.
The apartment is quiet, bright, airy, clean, with 24/7 security. Located in District 2, only 15 mins drive to city center. Easy access to nearby coffee shops, bars, restaurants & convenient stores. We have also a shared kitchen for those who cook.
En-suited bathroom, a comfortable queen size mattress on a real bed, big and convenient wardrobe, lightful big windows, 2017-model air-conditioner, lock on bedroom's door, hot shower and spectacular view to Saigon River are available.
The room is the master bedroom in a 2 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms apartment. The kitchen and living room area is shared with guests in the other room (if any). A 2017-model air-conditioner and a 40 inches LED TV with upgraded Cable TV package in that common area. Laptop friendly workspace is available with free high speed wifi internet. The kitchen is fully equipped with new fridge, microwave, electric kettle, electric cooker, pots and pans, bowls, dishes, cutlery, drinking glasses, even some basic seasonings as well. A small balcony connected to the living room and that is where you find the washing machine.
Disponible para huéspedes
You can access the kitchen, living room area, balcony, washing machine at any time.
There is a ROOFTOP just few stair steps up, where you can come to have a panorama look over Thao Dien area and The City.
Atención a los huéspedes
Should you have any queries or need recommendations, please feel free to ask. It's my pleasure to support you or give you directions about the area.
Best way: Send me a message on Airbnb. You can also call me on my phone number or text me.
If you still can not reach me (I try to not let it happen), please come to my apartment. There is always someone from my family at home.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Convenient store is at lobby of Tower B.
- Toothbrush and razor are not provided as concern to environmental wastes. Some other places would provide you with cheap quality ones which will hurt/damage your gum/face and we choose not to. Please bring your own ones.
- Drinking water is not provided. However, you can always boil water and let it cool down to drink. We can also help you order big bottle of 20 liters water for only 40,000VND (~2$)
- Parking fee: from 3,000 to 5,000 VND for daily pass. If you stay for long term (1 month up), please contact me to apply for monthly pass which is much more economy, only 70,000 VND.
- Breakfast upon request at 50,000VND (~2.5$) per guest, choice of Vietnamese (Banh Mi or 2 types of Sticky Rice + Vietnamese Milk Coffee "Ca phe sua da") and Continental (Pastry + Juice). At least 1 night notice required if you want breakfast in the next morning.
- Laundry service (wash+dry, no ironing) upon request at 60,000VND (~2.5$) per load (up to 7kg) . Finish after 3-4 hours.
- Dryer usage is 30,000VND per load. We'll pick up washed laundry, dry and bring back within 1-2 hours.
- Check-in: I set as "Flexible" because I live in the same building, which means I don't mind seeing you when you arrive very late at night time or very early in the morning as well as any other time of the day. I always want to make my guests feel free of worry about time of check-in. But please understand: For example, you arrive and want to check in at 3AM of Thursday, you should pay from the night of Wednesday, because I can't take other reservation that night to keep the room for you. If you arrive at 10AM and the current guests are still in the room, you should wait until they check out or perhaps book also the previous night to avoid waiting. The check out time should be 1PM
and we need at least 30mins to 1 hour to get the room ready for the next guests. Anyway, please double check with me 1 day before you come. If the room is free the previous night or the guests checking out sooner, I'm always happy to let you check in even 4 hours earlier.
- Late check out without prior notice may cause surcharge. I can support late check out not exceeding 4 hours WITH prior notice, in case of no bookings that night.
Este anfitrión tiene 37 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a young professional who loves to make friend with people around the world. With my lively and caring personality, I hope to be one of you favourite hosts ever. Let me know what I can do to make your stay in Ho Chi Minh more unforgetable.