Our comfortable loft has a private entrance & is in the middle of one of the most walkable and historic neighborhoods in New Orleans - convenient to the St. Charles Streetcar, Magazine Street shops, the Garden District, Coliseum Square & convention ctr..
The space is in a 130 year home in the in the heart of historic Coliseum Square (in the Lower Garden District).
The loft has a private entrance and a shared porch that you can sit on and watch the world go by. The location of the space is convenient to all parts of New Orleans, especially for those visitors that will not have a car but want to see and experience all that New Orleans has to offer - without feeling like they're surrounded by tourists.
We are three short blocks from the St. Charles Street Car and all of the Uptown Mardi Gras parades. The great restaurants of Magazine St are just a few beautiful blocks away. The historic New Orleans Street Car will take you down oak-lined St. Charles Ave. to the French Quarter or to the Audubon Park/University area. If you choose to drive or walk, the French Quarter is only 1.9km (1.2 miles) away/Morial Convention Center is just over 1.2km (3/4 miles) away.
You may stroll through the Oaks of Coliseum Square, experience some of the world's most amazing architecture on your way to the shops of Magazine St.. Truly a walkable neighborhood with unbeatable beauty.
Additional Amenities include:
- Wireless Internet
- Amazon Fire Stick for the TV (so you can access your Netflix, HBO Go, Amazon, ESPN, etc)
- Four burner stove & oven
- Full Size Front Loading Washer and Dryer - Inside Unit
- Coffee maker
- The space has a kitchen table, a desk so you can get some work done if you need to, and a couch for lounging around.
Disponible para huéspedes
Along with your apartment, you also have access to the front porch and the driveway to the right of the house (though most people find the on-street parking directly in front of the house to be most convenient).
Atención a los huéspedes
We live in an entirely separate unit with a separate entrance in the house. We enjoy meeting all of our guests, but we respect their privacy and space as well. Please feel free to interact with us as much, or as little as you'd like. :)
Otros aspectos destacables
- You access the loft via a custom built wooden ladder - the loft was designed by a local architect to be attractive, modern, and efficient, and to respect the historic architectural features that were already present in the home. Past visitors have loved the space for its coziness and its distinctiveness. I'm just saying this for people who don't like having to climb a ladder to get into the bedroom area - it's a really cool setup (and I hope you'll like it as much as other guests have), but it might not be for everyone.
- We may have some flexibility on check-in and check-out time, but please check ahead with us to see if it'll be an issue.
- Photographs on the walls are all originals taken in New Orleans, and available for sale.
- We have on and off street parking - off street is a shared lot and spaces are first-come first-served.
- The place comfortably sleeps 2, but we have a sleeper sofa which could sleep two more for additional charge.
- Five day minimum for Mardi Gras Season and Jazz Fest
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
1. Please be respectful of residents and neighbors, keeping noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
2. If you need flexibility about check-in or check-out times, please contact us ahead of time so we can work things out. Often we don't have a problem with late check-out, but if we have a guest checking in on the day you check-out, we may not have a lot of flexibility. So anyway, if you need flexibility, just reach out to us ahead of time and we'll see what we can do! 3. If you just need a place to stash your bags for a few hours (as long as yu reclaim your stuff before 4pm), it's usually ok to just leave your bags off to the side so the cleaners can work around them. Make sure you leave the keys in the key box so they can still get in and do their job. If you return for your stuff after the apartment is cleaned, please leave apartment the way you found it.
5. We require a five day reservation (minimum) for Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest.