A cozy and family friendly cabin is an inviting retreat on your way to Yosemite Valley. Nestled in the trees and quiet as can be. One mile away from the Pine Mountain Lake (about 15-20 mins walk). 30 minutes drive to Yosemite Park entrance and about
an hour drive to Yosemite Village.
Fully furnished and beautifully decorated with handmade furniture and gorgeous accessories. Full kitchen equipped with cookware and utensils and appliances. You won't find a better-equipped or cozier cabin! Free WiFi, plenty of board games and developmental toys for kids.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to all parts of the house except garage and fourth bedroom since they are under construction.
Atención a los huéspedes
Host will be available by phone or text message,. Video doorbell is available for guests to discuss urgent matters. We want you to enjoy your privacy, but we will try to support your questions and needs in real-time to the best of our ability.
Otros aspectos destacables
The cabin will be all yours. We do not live on site.
All linens on the beds will be clean and ready for your use.
You have to bring your own linen for crib.
- No shoes in the house
- All dishes must be washed and put away.
- All doors and windows must be locked.
- DO NOT set the self-cleaning oven on auto clean.
- All wall-thermostats must be set in 'StandBy' mode
- All in-wall-heaters must be turned off.
- All portable AC should be turned off.
- All toys and games should be put back to "Toy/Game Closet"
- Car Fee: $27 per car (payable once per stay on Main Gate Entrance)
- No cable/satellite TV or landline telephone
- We will try to return your forgotten items to the best of our ability within few days after checkout. However, if guest will fail to cooperate or assist items will be send to Goodwill or other donation services in 7 days.