Hidden in the Hills of the Mabel Lake Valley, we're surrounded by mountains and a pristine wilderness, close to lakes and next to hiking trails.
Enjoy real western hospitality, rustic living and great country food, which lets you unwind and forget about the stresses of the real life.
The ranch is ideal for solo travellers who love wilderness and adventure.
A Step Back In Time you will never forget - Authentic, Adventures, Unique!
The location is private with no neighbours in sight and extremely quiet. We have a small pond next to the house and a large outside fireplace. Cookouts and meals can be arranged.
There are sitting areas for the guests and lots of outside space to relax. We have an old log barn and 3 horses in the field.
Our dog Trooper loves people and likes to go along on hikes. We also have two beautiful black kittens and 3 horses.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available and gladly socialize if that is what guests like. I can give travel tips and area information.
I'm the owner of an active Canadian Travel Website (URL HIDDEN) with lots of travel experience which I gladly share with my guests.
- No Smoking on the premises or on the property
- Breakfast: Tea or coffee, freshly baked bread and homemade jam
- We have spring water at the ranch
- Use of kitchen
- One large shared bathroom with shower
- Use side entrance of the ranch house
- Please wear slippers in the house, no bare feet
- Preserve water, short showers
- Please wipe down shower after use
- No cell-phones and computers downstairs in dining area
- Limited WiFi, no downloading and videos
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones