Pair-a-Dice is located just 1.5 miles off the main parkway in Pigeon Forge, and only 5 miles to Gatlinburg! It sits right on the saddle with easy access to Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountain National Park. We are just minutes from lots of shopping, dining, and entertainment!. Driveway is FLAT and can hold 5 vehicles & trailers. You’ll love my place because of the extra attention to detail, as well as an owner who prompt at responding to all emails/call/texts before, during, and after your stay!
Location! Location! Location! 'Pair-a-Dice' offers gorgeous mountain views of the Smokies in the prestigious Sherwood Forest Resort. It is convenient to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area attractions, restaurants and shopping. You will love your stay at 'Happy Ours' because we have planned for your every need! As you enter the warm, fully furnished lodge, on the main level you'll find a gorgeous deer antler chandelier and a beautiful stacked stone fireplace flanked by a wall of windows. Enjoy the spectacular views while rocking on the deck or relaxing in the 6-person hot tub. The fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances is sure to meet your needs, while you can sit around the custom-made log table and enjoy your meals and each others company.
This cabin is sure is keep you entertained with your very own home theater room, complete with reclining leather theater seats, surround sound, Blu-ray/DVD player, DirectTV on a 110-inch screen; Tiki bar; Game room loaded with free arcade game and a poker/card table; DVD movies; board games and more!
The main floor features a large bedroom with a beautiful log, KING-size bed, flat screen LED TV, DVD player and large bathroom with a beautiful vanity. The master suite upstairs features a custom-made KING-size log bed, flat screen LED TV, DVD player, large private jacuzzi tub, romantic fireplace, and a private bathroom. The two bedrooms downstairs all have beautiful log, KING-size beds and flat screen LED TVs and DVD players. The large bathroom downstairs has double vanity sinks and a jetted tub/shower. This lower level also has a private balcony.
The living room area on the main floor has a 50-inch LED flat screen TV, leather queen sleeper sofa and a custom-made coffee table with checker board insert. All windows in this cabin have thermal black-out curtains for your convenience and enjoyment! Washer and Dryer is located on the lower level. All throughout this cabin is hardwood and tile. Every amenity is there because it's all about you and your enjoyment!!
**FREE High-Speed WIFI provided by the owners.
**Keyless front entry to the cabin, so no front-desk visit is required!
** Personalized Gift Certificates Available!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire cabin, excluding three (3) locked owners closets inside the property. This is a storage area for cleaning supplies and holiday decor and nothing of value is kept here. PLEASE NOTE: Guests will be fined if either the lock or the door is broken or tampered with.
The resort pool is free to our guests and usually open Memorial Holiday through Labor Day Holiday.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am always prompt to respond to all emails, text, and phone calls. If you call and I am unable to answer, please leave a voice message, and I will return your call as soon as possible. I am easily reachable through email and text as well. You may contact me or my husband at anytime before, during, or after your stay. We love to hear from our guests!
Otros aspectos destacables
There are NO additional fees after you reserve my cabin. One click, and you're done. No surprises!
House Rules/Rental Agreement -- Here are some important terms with which you will need to familiarize yourself:
1) Property: The property consists of a house located within Sherwood Forest Resort. It is privately owned, including linens and furnishings. Guests are responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements, moved furniture or loss to the accommodation or its contents during occupancy. They agree to compensate the Owner for any damages caused by their carelessness or negligence. Housekeeper walks through the property after check-out to ensure that it is left in good order.
2) Refunds: For Reservations within AirBnB, For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 60 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (4:00 pm ET). If the guest cancels less than 60 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded. No refunds will be issued for natural disasters or inclement weather unless there is a forced evacuation from the area. No refunds will be given due to weather/road conditions. We highly recommend Guest purchasing Vacation/Trip Insurance.
3) Early Departure/Late Arrival: There will be no refund for early departures or delayed arrivals for any reason. No refunds or schedule changes will be made due to inclement weather. Vacation/Trip insurance is recommended to all guests and may protect guest from such events as weather.
4) Trip Insurance: Trip Insurance is the only way to protect your investment. Trip insurance may be purchased through the online reservation system, or you may purchase a policy through another source, such as (URL HIDDEN) Owner strongly recommends that you purchase trip insurance for your peace of mind, especially during the winter months when the weather may impede travel. Like any insurance, be sure you understand the policy. For example, if you are concerned about canceling due to weather, make sure the policy covers weather cancellations, etc.
5) Cleaning Fee: Guest will be charged a nonrefundable $125.00 cleaning fee. All rentals are subject to a cleaning fee.
6) Payment: Guest acknowledges that 100% of the gross rental amount, including all applicable taxes and cleaning fees will be due and payable at the time the reservation is made, unless prior arrangements have been made with Owner. Guest is responsible for any and all fees associated with nonsufficient funds and payment reversals.
7) Property Damage: NO house parties are permitted. Pets are NOT allowed. NO illegal substances are allowed. NO smoking is allowed inside the cabin. NO EXCEPTIONS. Violation will cause immediate termination and forfeiture of all rental payments paid and a minimum $300 fine will be collected. Any additional damage will be the financial responsibility of Guest. This property is monitored by surveillance cameras on outside premises.
8) Age Requirement: All rentals are to families and responsible adults of 24 years of age and older. Guests agree to abide by the covenants of the Sherwood Forest Resort Owners Association and all ordinances of the City of Pigeon Forge, TN.
9) Check-in/Check-out: Guest acknowledges and understands that Check-in is no earlier than 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time and that Check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time Housekeeping needs adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Guests not leaving by the stated Check-out time will be assessed a rate of $50 per hour.
10) Guest Count: Occupancy is limited to 10 people. The number of vehicles parked on the property is limited to 5. Should the Owner or Agent have any reason to believe that a group has misrepresented itself or that the property is being ill-used, they have the prerogative to terminate this agreement and ask violators to vacate the premises. No refund will be given for the time remaining in the reservation.
11) Services: Guest acknowledges that Owner has access to Maintenance and Housekeeper for EMERGENCIES ONLY. They are NOT on Owner’s payroll or at Owner’s immediate disposal. Please handle basic problems on your own. Call Owner only in case of emergencies. Keep in mind, if it is not an emergency and Guest requests additional services, there will a minimum of $50.00 charge, which must be paid before service is rendered.
12) Maintenance: It is agreed that Agent (Housekeeper or Maintenance) may enter the premises for the purposes of inspection, effecting necessary repairs and/or maintenance or for other necessary purposes. All reasonable efforts will be made to handle maintenance emergencies; however, no guarantee can be made that such problems can be resolved immediately. Neither the Owner nor the Agent is responsible for articles lost, stolen or left at the house.
13) Unforeseen Property Emergencies: Should the house become unavailable due to maintenance reasons, Guest will be refunded the rent for such period of time that the occupancy is prohibited, prorated on a per diem basis commencing on the date they were forced to vacate and calculated to the date on which they were able to re-occupy the property of the end of the rental period, whichever comes first.
14) Owner closets: There are three (3) locked closets inside the property. This is a storage area for cleaning supplies and holiday décor and nothing of value is kept here. PLEASE NOTE: Guest will be fined if either the lock or the door is broken or tampered with.
15) Fireplace: Fireplace inside the property is equipped with natural gas logs, which must not be disturbed. Guest agrees that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will any guest un-install the logs, rearrange the logs, or burn anything other than natural gas provided in the interior fireplace. To do so may cause damage to the logs and may also allow poisonous carbon monoxide to leak into the property which could be harmful to your party or future guests. THIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE and any evidence of tampering will result in a fine. Never leave the fireplace on when you are not inside the property. Fireplace will be operable November through February.
16) Outdoor Grill: Owner furnishes outdoor charcoal grill. Charcoal, lighter, lighter fluid, etc. is not furnished by Owner. Grill Smart: Place cooled ashes in provided bucket, don’t leave lighter fluid, charcoal, or matches on premises after your departure, and keep area clean.
17) Home furnishings/equipment/etc.: Moving of any furniture or décor is not allowed. Furniture, bedding, linens, towels, utensils, remote controls, etc. or any other property belonging to the Owner will not be removed from the premises for any reason. Loss of these items, as well as damage to any property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to Guest. Entertainment system wiring is not to be tampered with in any way.
18) Company Services: Owner will not be responsible for the failing of any other company services due to said company’s error or service interruption (i.e. electricity, cable, water, gas, etc.) However, Owner will take necessary steps to remedy any issue in the shortest time possible.
19) Wildlife: The Great Smoky Mountains has more than 1,000 square mile of continuous wilderness including the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, National Forests, state parks and wilderness areas. Though relatively rare, black bear and other wildlife can be encountered outside of these wildlife sanctuaries. Wildlife normally will stay away from cabins and chalets unless it has been food conditioned. For your own safety and the protection of our wildlife, we request that guests behave in an appropriate manner and keep their distance and that you do not feed bear, raccoons or any wildlife. You also need to make sure all food and garbage is secured so that wildlife does not have access to it. There are also plenty of insects. Cabins are treated monthly by a professional pest control service however it does not eliminate all pests. Certain times of the year we experience high volumes of a beetle which looks like a lady bug they are harmless just a nuisance. Other frequent pests are wood boring bees and wasps.
20) Hold Harmless: Guest agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Owner and Agent and their officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all demands, claims, and damages to persons or property, losses and liabilities, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or caused by Guest’s negligence or willful misconduct. Guest acknowledges and understands that each and every guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person while in-residence, and that the Owners accept no legal or financial responsibility. Guest and guardians assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold the Owner harmless with respect thereto. Guest agrees to hold Owner harmless from any claims for damages caused by acts of nature or situations beyond Owner’s control.
Payment for rental acknowledges that Guest understands and will adhere to these guidelines and rules and will pay any damages or fees within ten (10) business days of notification.
Thank you for choosing Pair-a-Dice!
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
I truly believe that quote, and as an owner of luxury vacation cabins in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN, my husband and I strive to truly take your breath away with a beautiful luxury cabin for you to enjoy!