Make your visit to Portland feel like home. Our house is ideally located on a picturesque street within an 8 minute drive from downtown Portland, NW 23rd, Pearl District, Washington Park, International Rose Garden and other well known destinations. With original and restored hardwood floors throughout, this beautiful vintage 1925 house built by a Portland artist as a replica of his summer house in French Province will leave you with a lasting impression.
Our house has plenty of windows, providing an abundance of natural light. The beautiful garden surrounding the house is an excellent area for outside entertainment. There are three cozy bedrooms and two newly remodeled bathrooms as well as a fully equipped kitchen and laundry room. Our living room features an LCD HDTV with a cable subscription and high speed Internet with Wi-Fi throughout the house.
Otros aspectos destacables
We are family friendly, welcome couples, solo adventurers and business travelers. The house is very environmentally clean, providing an excellent healthy choice for people with allergies.
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
- Check-in time is 3PM - 11PM. You may request a different arrival window 24 hours or more in advance.
- Shoes to be removed at the doors
- No unregistered guests are allowed
- Please use placemats and coasters on wood surfaces
- Please make sure that if you have luggage that rolls, to please roll on floors as little as possible
- Please refrain from leaving wet towels on any furniture or floors
- Please lock all doors and windows when in/out of the home
- Cleaning fee is $150 per stay