Close to Heavenly Ski Resort, casinos, nightlife, public transportation, outdoor activities. Luxury remodeled townhome with a perfect combination of contemporary and rustic design. Fully remodeled two bedroom + sleeping loft townhome. Complimentary WiFi and Netflix access. Pacman machine, 3 TVs, Wii and Xbox 360 for all your entertainment. 2 balconies for BBQ and stargazing. Espresso machine. Check out 3D model of the entire house here: (URL HIDDEN)
Only 0.7 miles from Boulder Lodge, 0.6 miles from a restaurant and market, 3 miles from casinos and the lake.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is a $500 security deposit for dogs. Sorry, no cats allowed. Absolutely no smoking inside the house otherwise there will be $500 cleaning fee. Smoking is allowed on the balcony and all cigarette butts HAVE to be removed or otherwise there will be additional $500 fee. Let's keep Tahoe clean.
We ask that you please treat our home with the respect that you would treat your home.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are agreeing to ALL rules listed below.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside. Evidence of smoking inside the property will result in immediate termination and additional $500 cleaning fee. If you really need to get lung cancer, you can smoke on the balcony but all cigarettes butts HAVE to be removed or otherwise additional $500 fee will be applied. Let's keep Tahoe clean.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners/Host/Manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Guests have to keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Guests shall use appliances only for their intended uses.
6. Dogs are allowed only with a previous approval and additional $500 security deposit per dog. Sorry, no cats or any other pets allowed. We will add a charge if you are not honest with us.
7. Guests have to remove all garbage before leaving or otherwise an additional cleaning fee will be applied.
8. Noise: Disturbing the peace or disturbance of your neighbors is a violation of local ordinance. If law enforcement officers are called, come to the property, and completes a substantiated “Disturbance Report” or similar complaint, the eviction will be immediate, and all rental funds will be forfeited. Fines may be up to $1,000. This property may not be used for wedding, receptions, or parties. Loud or unruly behavior is restricted by local ordinance and may result in citation or arrest by local law enforcement. Alcohol in possession of minors is not permitted; as well as illegal possession of controlled substances by any guest. Breach of these provisions could result in immediate termination of the rental agreement and the forfeiture of rents and security deposit. Fines may be up to $1,000.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. Do not remove any items from the property. Missing items, repairs or excessive cleaning such as stains will be deducted from your security deposit.
10. Locked Cabinets and Closets: There are a few locked cabinets and closets on the property. These locked cabinets and closets are meant for homeowner's access only.
11. Fireplace: Guests shall not leave the Fireplace unattended while in use. Guests are to act sensibly and responsibly with the use of the Fireplace. Guests are responsible for ensuring that fire is not active upon departure. Guests are responsible for any damage caused by the misuse of the Fireplace including smoke damage.
12. Compliance with Laws: Guest agrees to comply with all Local, State, and National laws at all times while present on the property and will cause and be responsible for compliance by any invitees with these same laws. Guest shall be responsible for and shall indemnify Host and Manager for any damages caused by any breach of this section.
13. Liability and Damage: Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Host and/or Manager harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, property damage or expenses, arising by reason of any injury, death or damage sustained by any person, or to the property of any person, in or on the Property during the Term of this Agreement, including Guest, additional invitees or visitors of Guest, where such injury, death or damage is caused by a negligent or intentional act of Guest, additional guest or any of Guest’s visitors or invitees.
14. Cause for Eviction: The Guest and all parties with the Guest will be subject to immediate eviction from the Property if the Guest or parties of the Guest violate any terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to, violation of the occupancy limits, pet provision, smoking, excessive noise or parking. In the event of eviction from the Property, the Guest shall forfeit all amounts paid and there will be no refund of money.
15. Attorney’s Fees and Costs: If Host/Manager employs the services of an attorney to enforce any conditions of this Agreement, to collect any amounts due, the eviction of the Guest, or because Guest takes any action to recover funds not due, Guest shall be liable for reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred by Host/Manager.
16. Short-Term Rental: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation Rental Agreement and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights of Guest and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage.
17. Refund Policy – Host/Manager cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, TVs, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment immediately. Every reasonable effort will be made to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to the failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds for early departures (fewer days than reserved). No refunds will be given for delayed arrival. No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved.
18. Acts of God - Neither Host or Manager shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, it is highly recommended four-wheel drive and chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions. No refund will be offered in these circumstances..