Village at Breck Studio 4310 - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
- Ski-in/ski-out location
- Pool, hot tubs, fitness center, restaurants and shops located steps away
- Ski area views
Cozy studio unit offers ski-in/ski-out convenience to Peak 9 and walkable to downtown! After a day on the trails enjoy the indoor/outdoor pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and fitness center! Steps away from Main Street Breckenridge offering shops and restaurants.
This is a studio unit with queen bed + living room sleeper sofa.
-- Studio/1 bath
-- Sleeps: 4
-- Lifts: Ski-in/Walk out location
-- Town: Walk to town/in-town location
-- Views: Ski trail and mountain views
-- Pool/Hot Tub: Complex indoor/outdoor pool, 2 outdoor hot tubs, fitness center
-- Outdoor Space: Located in plaza with shops and restaurants
-- Living Room: Flat screen TV, views, queen sleeper sofa
-- Dining: Seating for 4
-- Laundry: In-building washer/dryer (coin-operated)
-- Parking: No parking permit provided. Call about Free Airport Transportation!
-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
-- No Pets/No Smoking
-- Must be 25 Years of Age
-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
Minutes from Main Street and the base of Peak 9. Breckenridge also offers a free in-town shuttle, Breck Free Ride.
Due to limited parking from the HOA, a parking permit is not included for this unit. Call SkyRun Breckernidge for details about free airport transportation!
WINTER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The Winter SkyCard program offers FREE activities and services during your stay. Our Winter program runs from from Nov 15 to Apr 15. We offer actives all provided by local companies including:
- 1 FREE Ski & Snowboard Rental (for each night you stay)
- 1 FREE R/T Airport Transportation (per reservation)
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832
What to be aware of:
- Cozy layout and a bit outdated but who spends much time in the room anyway?
- Studio layout, bed is not in a separate bedroom (but is not a murphy either)
- Sleeping for 4 people is in the same area but the bathroom provides privacy
What You'll Love:
- Spacious unit that sleeps 4
- Walk to town and the base of Peak 9
- Amenities! Indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, fitness center, sauna and more!