My apartment is close to Bethesda art and culture, great views and family-friendly activities. Safe neighborhood. 10 miles drive to downtown DC;
- It can accommodate 2 people in the bedroom (queen size bed) and 1 or 2 people on a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room;
- Parents with babies and children of any age are welcome!
- Cats and dogs are welcome! Pet fee is a one time fee of $35 per stay.
Safety: Fire extinguisher, smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector;
- Spacious living room with a fireplace;
- Dining room;
- Bedroom with queen size bed;
- Private bathroom has shampoo, conditioner, body wash, wash cloths, hair dryer;
- Full private kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen has dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, oven, coffee maker, electric tea pot. I provide breakfast food (a selection of oatmeal, cornflake, milk, coffee, tea and creamer);
- Sufficient storage space;
- Private laundry room, detergents, iron and ironing board are available;
- A private parking space for a car.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Two private entrances with motion lights;
- Large backyard with a patio, table, 6 chairs, garden umbrella and picnic area. Ball games (some) are available and there is plenty of space in the backyard to play them.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available anytime for any help my guests may need.
I have been living in this area for almost 20 years and can recommend places to see and good restaurants. Booklets are available for you to take home.
I would be happy to answer any question you may have.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Grocery shopping: Whole Foods near friendship Heights, Safeway and Giant near Bethesda Metro. 7/11, - 3 minutes from home at Glen Echo plaza.
- Gas station at Glen Echo plaza;
- Montgomery Mall 10-15 minutes driving distance.
Smoking is allowed outside the house. In case if cancellation a security deposit is due. Quiet time after 11 pm.