*** AVAILABLE SOON ***
A modernly designed condo unit set in a relaxing complex ideal for anyone looking for a little bit of luxury and comfort at a great price!
• Unlimited WiFi Internet • TV & Cable • Hot Shower • Air Conditioning • 24/7 Security • Next to SM City Sucat Shopping Mall • Close to Manila's Airport T1, T2 • Short ride to Mall of Asia
PLEASE READ THIS LISTING PROPERLY BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION OR ENQUIRY.
When booking, please select the correct amount of guests.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS BEFORE BOOKING:
• Check-in time is anytime after 2pm (day or night).
• Check-out time is "strictly" by 11am (day or night). Any unauthorised late check-outs made will be penalised.
• Requests for early check-ins to the apartment or late check-outs are subject to availability only. A Confirmation is provided at least 24 hours before your check-in day (for early check-ins), or check-out day (for late check-outs).
• If an early check-in or late check-out aren't available, we can allow early check-ins or late check-outs to the condo complex where you are welcome to use the pool (there are changing rooms with showers downstairs of the the club house). There is also a convenience store and lounge area at the clubhouse (where you can sit and relax) etc. We also have a locked storage area where we can temporarily store your baggage (please don't leave any valuables, as we can't be held responsible) if you'd like to go off exploring the city, but you'll only be allowed access to the apartment itself from 2pm upon check-in or have access only up to 11am upon check-out. Please mention to the host upon booking if you wish to do any of this. If you absolutely require an early check-in or check-out from the apartment, we suggest booking the extra night.
• USE OF THE SWIMMING POOL:
Guests have access to the swimming pool from Monday to Sunday 8am - 9pm, at a charge of 150 pesos per person to use for the day Mondays to Fridays, 300 pesos on Saturdays or Sundays. Payments are to be made directly to the condo complex management, and not to the owner/host. Instructions for registration and payment will be provided in our welcome guide booklet upon check-in.
• PARKING SPACE:
There are limited free parking spaces available (based on first come, first serve) during the day between 6am - 6pm. But, 150 pesos for overnight parking between 6pm - 6am.
• Booking is only for the people booked, and must sleep on the provided beds.
• DAY VISITORS:
You may invite visitors to visit during the day and use the facilities, but please make sure they obey by the rules, and respect the property and its contents, as you will be held responsible for any damages or violations caused by them also. I'm kind enough to let our guests have visitors, as many hosts, even hotels do not allow visitors. We can allow day visitors between 8am - 12midnight, up to 5 visitors (this includes children from aged 2) per day at no additional charge. Any additional visitors (up to a further 5 visitors), there will be a charge of 500 pesos per day. We have monitoring CCTV cameras facing the hallway outside the apartment's front door, so please do not abuse this as, or you may be penalised. Therefore, strictly NO EXTRA PEOPLE SLEEPING INSIDE THE UNIT (especially on the sofa) and no loud crazy parties or illegal activities. I personally own this apartment and its contents, please treat it with care and respect.
- Upon booking you must provide me with the names of all expected visitors you'll have through out the duration of your stay.
• Please bear in mind, there are CCTV cameras outside the front doors of the units, and there are 24/7 roaming guards. If there are any suspicious behaviours, I'll be notified and you may be penalised (and may be asked to leave with no refund).
• Please respect the neighbours by keeping the noise down from 10pm, particularly in common areas and corridors. You could be fined by the security guards at the complex if you cause a disturbance.
• When walking around the complex, please be sure to be fully clothed, unless you're around the pool area. (This includes walking from the apartment to the pool area and back, you must be fully clothed.) You could be fined by the complex's guards as this is a violation of not dressing appropriately.
• No Pets allowed.
• No smoking inside the apartment, only in the balcony but please clean up after yourselves.
• No illegal activities.
• No drugs.
• No crazy house parties. Gatherings (e.g having a friendly family meal) are accepted, but please clean up after yourselves.
• No vandalism anywhere in the property or complex.
• No candle burning.
• If there's any hard to remove stains such as blood, oil (from food etc.), make up, red wine, or anything else difficult to remove, found on any bed sheets, towels or fabric furniture, there will be a charge for extra cleaning time and cleaning products used. 300 pesos for each bed sheet, pillow case, or towel. Minimum 300 pesos for fabric furniture, depending on the severity of stain.
• Do not leave anything outside the front door of the apartment e.g shoes, trash/rubbish bags, etc. Again you could be fined by the security guard at the complex of up to P2,000.
• ELECTRICITY BILL - FOR STAYS LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS
Please note: We cover up to 700 Philippine Pesos per week or 2,800 Philippine Pesos per month for electricity, which is a generous amount. If the electricity bill goes way over during your stay, you will be expected to pay the difference. We suggest making sure any appliances and lights are turned off when not in use. We recommend using the Air Con up to 8 hours a day to prevent excess use of electricity. An Electric Meter Reading will be done upon check-in and check-out. Guests can also request to see the current meter reading at anytime to monitor their consumption.
• LOST KEYS:
PLEASE try not to lose the keys. If this occurs, there will be a charge of 5,000 Philippine Peso to cover the cost of changing the door lock. This is for security purposes and safety of our guests.
We welcome children of all ages, but we strongly advise that a responsible adult must always be present to supervise any children. We will not be held liable for any incidents.
Please measure your expectations accordingly. Although we do our best to provide the utmost comfort and convenience where possible, please keep in mind this is not a hotel. Our apartment is located inside a residential condo complex. Therefore, we personally don't have control of any of the complex regulations, or any possible maintenance going on at the complex e.g Elevator/Lift maintenance. Nor do we have control of any unfortunate mishaps such as electricity brownouts/blackouts that happen in the area, and internet/cable connections. But do rest assure we do our best to solve any problems as such if arises.
• LASTLY, You (the person booking) confirm you have read and understood the listing and house rules thoroughly, and that you and the other people in the booking accept all the terms and conditions. Please do review these regulations, as they could change at anytime.
• WHEN BOOKING, PLEASE PROVIDE THE HOST THE FOLLOWING:
(Please provide these at your earliest convenience or at least 48 hours before your day of check-in.)
1.) The full names of all the guests staying at the apartment as I will need to have these names registered at the condo complex's office to allow you access to our unit/apartment.
2.) If applicable, arriving flight number so we can keep track of any delays and we can estimate what time we will be expecting you.
3.) Estimated check-in time (earliest 2pm)
4.) Planned check-out time (latest 11am) - this can be provided later if unsure right now. But a rough estimate would be appreciate so we can schedule/arrange ourselves accordingly.
5.) If you will have any Day Visitors (who will not sleep the night in the apartment), please provide their full names so we can have their names registered as visitors, which will allow them access to the apartment and complex during the day. Please do make sure they carry ID with them in case the security guards ask to see them.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Hi, I'm Rachelle, British, of Filipino descent, from London - born and bred. Also lived my early 20s throughout South America (and has become my third home).
I’m a really out-going, and caring person – which reflects in my warm hospitality, and is probably the reason why I enjoy hosting so much.
One of my greatest passions in life is travelling. I have lived and worked in 5 different countries. Travelled to 25 countries with over 135 cities in total. Some of my favourites being Hawaii, Marrakech, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Brazil, Peru, Cuba, Russia and China.
After 8 years of travelling, I'm now currently living in The Philippines to get in touch with my Filipino roots, and I'm also in the process of starting up my own business here in hospitality and tourism together with my partner, who you may see help managing the apartments here with me. I enjoy learning about different cultures, new languages and interacting with people across the globe. Other than English, I also speak Spanish, a little Portuguese, and I'm currently learning Tagalog/Filipino.
Being relatively well travelled and a heavy Airbnb user helps me understand the needs of my guests, especially the ones on vacation, staycation, or in transit. And as an Airbnb Superhost (18 months straight), I can assure guests, I do my very best to provide the most pleasant and comfortable experience where possible – especially at affordable and competitive prices.
Don't have an Airbnb account yet? Use this link and get approx. ₱1,900 off your stay!! (approx. US $38 / GBP £29 / EUR €34 ):