Midtown town house within a 5 min walk to restaurants, bars, and ESPN's main hub (Bagby Park), and 20min walk to the Discovery Green (& NFL HQ!) Enjoy Superbowl weekend at any of the nearby bars or party spots both in Midtown and Downtown Houston! If prefer to lay low, also quiet enough to chill out in peace. Only a few blocks to the Houston Metro Rail for quick transport to the game- and Uber in Houston is great. Netflix, HBOGO, ShowTime, Hulu available on 60" big screen.
- Smoking outside only
- Respect the neighbors- they're cool
- Respect the house- this is our only nest
- Take outside noise inside after 8pm on work nights
- There are a LOT of stairs- kids are welcome but there's ample opportunity for them to hurt themselves
- Only house-broken pets please - $300 deposit (the dog in the photo isn't mine FYI; so there's no lingering pet dander in the house)
- $300 fee for lost house key or garage door opener
- No street parking Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm; Free after 5pm and Weekends. 2 car garage available
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.