Departamento o casa entera
Panoramic views of Table Mountain, Devils peak and Lions head on one side and the Cape Town city and Harbour on the other. My flat is bright and sunny, a 5 minute drive to the city or a 5 minute walk to the mountains, perfectly balanced between the electric city lights and the calmness of the peaks. There is off street secure parking as well as uncapped WiFi, PS4 and Netflix, a fully equipped Kitchen and two bookshelves full of books, a Large balcony with a braai place, oh and a Resident cat!
- Top floor (3rd) and only stairs
- Two entrances
- Uncapped WiFi
- Secure Parking
- I have a white cat who comes and goes . Additionally the building is very cat friendly which means neighbours cats often visit even if mine isn't around, so my place is really not recommended for people with allergies or who don't like animals!! If you really don't want any unwelcome cats feel free to block the Cat Flap with the dustbin, I often do :)
- Double Bed
- iMac with Netflix
- PS4 with games and Netflix
- Washing Machine
- Nespresso Machine
- Shower (in bath)
- Monitor for use with Latops
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have full access to everything except the cupboards in the study.
Atención a los huéspedes
There will be someone available to help you settle in.
- No smoking inside the house, use the balcony or stand by a window
- Please respect the neighbours
- Have fun!
- Please look after everything and treat it as if it were your own (as long as you look after your own things)
Hi, I'm Kevin, I live in Cape Town South Africa! I work as a Software developer and I spend a lot of my time working and living in other countries. I love the outdoors and being active and rewarding the days events with a nice cold beer :)