Situated high on Panaroma Drive, this large two-storey property brings exceptional views of Preston Beach. An expansive balcony that encircles most of the top floor provides near 360 degree views of this beautiful environment including broad landscapes of Lake Preston and ocean glimpses. Wake up to birdsong in this peaceful locale and enjoy the magnificent sunrise over Lake Preston. In the evening bask in the glow of an ocean sunset. Short drive & self checkin allows for quick weekend trips away
Large 2 storey home with big common areas (including kids corner), outdoor areas and expansive balcony. Perfect for families.
Cable TV/Foxtel provided including Sports HD package and Entertainment package (includes some dedicated kids channels).
Atención a los huéspedes
No physical interaction with hosts - you have the house to yourselves. Exception is if you breach any conditions such as maximum guest numbers or disturb the neighbours - then you may receive a visit.
On-site manager lives locally and is available by mobile.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that the dishwasher displayed in the kitchen photograph is not currently in working order.
- Maximum of 14 total guests with maximum of 8 adults. ie absolute maximum is 8 adults and 6 kids
- Minimum 2 night stay
- House must be left in a tidy state without damage or stains
- Barbecue must be left in a clean state
- All rubbbish must be placed in rubbish bins
- Strictly no smoking inside the house or littering of butts - cigarette butts must be placed in ashtrays provided. By end of stay, ashtrays must be emptied in rubbish bins.
- Sorry no schoolies or parties of groups under 25
- Locked areas (some storage areas, cupboards, rooms) should not be unlocked or entered without express written approval of the manager
- Be considerate of neighbours - no excessive noise after 2200, especially outside.
- BYO all bed linen - except quilt covers are provided. If guests require other bed linen (pillow cases, mattress cover heets, bed sheets) these can be provided for an additional fee per bed.
My parents purchased this home in 2013 to have a place where we (their children and grandchildren) could join them on weekend getaways or holidays (from Perth). We have shared so many great times and made many great memories in that time, but we can’t use it all year around so my parents thought it would be a great idea to share it with others.
I have worked alongside my parents in their real estate agency since 2007 (firstly in residential sales and more recently in marketing). Having recently had my own child, my hours at the agency have significantly reduced so in order for my parents to focus their time on their business, I have stepped in to manage the process of sharing their home with the world.
While juggling my tasks as a stay at home mum, entertaining and caring for my little girl and maintaining my own identity as a new mother, I am very pleased to be communicating and meeting people within the airbnb community.