Cosy apartment in the heart of Sofo. Just a few steps away you can enjoy boutiques and the trendy cafés and restaurants at Nytorget. King Balcony with a quiet and hidden courtyard, fully equipped kitchen and a loft with a bed of 120cm.
We can happily help you find the most cozy cafés, or tips on where to go jogging.
We hope that you, like us, will appreciate life in SoFo where everything we need is just around the corner while, at the same time, nature and water is just a short walk away.
- 1. It is very important to keep a low profile and to say that you are our finds and do not mention airbnb! Everyone in the house own their apartment and we therefore want to keep it a secret.
- 2. You can borrow things in the kitchen and feel like home!
- 3. No shoes inside!
- 4. Smokers are not allowed since we are allergic to smoke. Please no smoking at the balcony.
- 5. If you plan to invite guests, have a party or do photoshoots this is not the place for you :)
- 6. Report to us directly any problem or similar, we appreciate communication.
- 7. Enjoy!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
We are both 30 years of age and live in Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden. We love the city pulse and proximity to evenings out and a morning coffee around the corner. We combine this with a large interest for the nature, in which we often spend weekends and holidays with long runs in the forest or cross-country skiing.
We enjoy cooking and eating together with friends and family so you can expect a well-equipped kitchen. When we are not strolling around SoFo, you are likely to find us somewhere running or skiing in the woods!
As a licensed dietician, Caroline creates recipes, experiments with new ingredients, and explores the latest and food trends (many of which she often is credited!). If you are curious about the new super berry, grain, or other ingredient that you find in the pantry - just taste it!!
Carl enjoys the mix between a traveling life and a central Stockholm life.
Hope to see you soon!
Caroline and Carl