SAILBOAT WATER!!!! AFFORDABLE WATERFRONT!! Located in a charming, OLD FLORIDA boating community. On dead end street in quiet neighborhood. 100 feet on canal with CONCRETE SEAWALL and two docks. Just five minutes out to the harbor! Great boating and fishing!
Large updated kitchen with granite counter tops. PATIO with great canal view! Mature landscaping adds to the ambiance of this waterfront home. Full Carport. The gorgeous white sand beaches with turquoise waters of Boca Grande is nearby.
Dear Guests, Please know that this is my personal vacation home, which I use from time to time.
The kitchen is stocked with everything needed for cooking your meals. Linens and towels are provided but please do not remove from the property. It is recommended that you bring your own beach towels.
Smoking is NOT allowed inside of the residence but is acceptable on the patio.
Pets are allowed with permission and a Pet Fee.
You are welcome to dock a boat at the available space on the canal, provided you abide by the rules in the attached rental agreement.
My personal items are locked inside the living room closet and this closet is off limits.
The rental rules are attached. Please read over them. When booking my property it is understood between us that you are agreeing to these rules.
Thank you and I look forward to sharing my sweet tropical home with you!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above. Overnight occupancy of rental unit shall be limited to no more than two (2) individuals per bedroom.
3. Amplified sound which is audible on private property beyond the real property boundaries of the vacation rental property is prohibited
4. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
8. PARKING – Vehicles, watercraft and trailers must not be placed on the street or in yards. All vehicles, watercraft and boat trailers must be parked or stored off-street in PAVED parking spaces, and may not exceed a maximum of two vehicles and one boat trailer. Recreational Vehicles are not allowed without written consent.
Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s) and 1 boat trailer.
9. Housekeeping & Tenant Responsibilities: There is no daily housekeeping service. All occupants are required to perform normal household duties that include, but are not limited to garbage removal, cleaning of individual and guest dishes, notification to Owner of any damages or problems with the property, and locking of all doors when tenant leaves the unit. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: All trash and debris on the vacation rental property must be kept in covered trash containers. The rental unit is equipped with at least two (2) covered trash containers for such purpose. Tenants must comply with all trash and recycling schedules and requirements applicable to Charlotte County. Trash containers must not be placed by the street for pick-up until 6:00 p.m. the night before pick-up and must be removed from the area by the street by 6:00 p.m. the next day.
11. Water is provided by the city of Port Charlotte. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
12. No more than one motorized watercraft, including a jet ski or wave runner, shall be allowed at the vacation rental unit. The watercraft may be docked at the existing on-site docking facility or stored on a trailer in an approved parking space.
13. No boat docked at a vacation rental property shall be chartered to a person other than registered Guests of the vacation rental unit or used for live-aboards, sleeping or overnight accommodations. In addition, recreation vehicles shall not be used for sleeping or overnight accommodations at the vacation rental unit(URL HIDDEN)
14. No lifeguard is available on the premises. Guest shall use canal water and dock with great care and in accordance with any posted rules. All children and elderly, frail adults using said canal water or dock shall be constantly supervised by a responsible adult who can swim. Any use of said canal water area or dock shall be at the sole risk of the user, the responsible adult supervising the user, and the Guest.
15. Utilities- Hi Speed Internet & Full Cable TV are provided. Water and Electric are provided. However, if an usual amount of usage results in excessive charges over and above the normal expenses, these may be deducted from the deposit paid.
16. Guest must allow any Charlotte County law officials to inspect the rental premises at any time concerning compliance with Charlotte County Laws & Ordinances(URL HIDDEN)
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Guest’s agreement to the foregoing rules and regulations is a material part and condition of the subject Rental Agreement under Florida Statutes Section 509.01.