You’ll love my home because of the clean/comfy beds, open floor plan, upgraded kitchen, fenced in backyard, garage and proximity to all major attractions.
My home is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Nearby attractions: 8 min walk to Adventure Island, 3 min drive to Busch Gardens, 4 min drive to USF/Sun Dome, 4 min drive to MOSI, 7 min walk to the Renaissance Festival, 13 min drive to Hard Rock Casino.
This 3 bedroom home has a lot of space to lounge and/or entertain your family and friends. There is also space to relax in the private fenced-in backyard!
The garage comfortably fits 1 vehicle. However, the driveway can accommodate up to 2 additional vehicles.
You will also notice 2 golf bags and clubs in the garage. The USF golf course: The Claw, is only a 9 minute drive. Feel free to borrow our clubs and enjoy an afternoon golfing on the greens.
Disponible para huéspedes
As a guest, you're welcome to use the entire home. Consider this your home away from home!
24 hours prior to arrival, you'll be provided home access instructions directly from Vivint (security) via email.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available via text or email should you need any assistance or recommendations on dining, entertainment, etc. in the nearby area.
Otros aspectos destacables
Note: There is no dishwasher. You're on vacation, you shouldn't be doing the dishes anyway! As a courtesy, there are plenty of plates, cups and bowls to use throughout your stay.
- Smoking permitted on the back patio only
- No quiet hours...use your judgement!
- No one under the legal drinking age of 21 is allowed to consume alcohol on the premises
- Only registered guests can stay overnight; violation of this rule will forfeit your deposit
- $250 fee for losing the garage door (URL HIDDEN) my last one :)
- Please leave all used/dirty towels in the bathtub(s) at the end of your stay
- Please leave any dirty dishware in the sink
- Please throw out all trash in the provided wastebins