Billabong Beach house , lovingly restored & renovated 3 bedroom Queenslander utilizing quality fittings & fixtures.
Location location location, stones throw to the Urangan beach, shops, cafes and restaurants, the location is simply second to none.
The boutique house is perfect for travelers looking for a stylish and comfortable accommodation option that is ideally suited to families, pet owners, wedding groups and couples looking for a relaxing break.
Fully renovated boutique Queenslander located next door to "Boomerang beach House" holiday rental
- Ideally located 230m to beach, shops, cafes & restaurants
- Prices for a 4 night stay from $179 a night ( based on 1 - 4 people staying)
- 3 air conditioned bedrooms
Spacious master with ensuite featuring a rustic king bed fitted with a luxurious latex mattress and memory foam topper, 2nd bedroom is a small sunroom room fitted with a luxury pillow top queen bed. 3rd bedroom is fitted out with 2 single beds.
- Pet friendly, dogs allowed indoors, except in bedrooms/carpeted areas, dog towels, bowls, and dog beds supplied.(max 2 pets)
- Outdoor hot/cold shower for pooch, mum, dad, and the kids
- En-suite to master bedroom with vanity, shower & toilet
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower & toilet
- Furnished rear deck over looking large fully fenced and gated yard with boat and trailer access
- BBQ & outdoor entertaining area
- Split cooling & heating reverse cycle air conditioning in all bedrooms and kitchen/ lounge/dining
- 48inch & 32inch HD LCD TVs , DVD player & stereo, games, PlayStation 3, toys, books, magazines
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, dishwasher, family sized fridge, microwave, oven, utensils, crockery, cutlery, pots & pans
- Linen, towels, tea towels, bathmats supplied
- Wifi included ADSL 2+ ,
- Quality luxury furniture and soft furnishings
- Front loader washing machine & dryer
Disponible para huéspedes
the house is situated on an fully fenced 800 sqm block, the house is not our home, it is set up for short term holiday rentals. you have full access to all living areas in the house as well as the yard.
- Max 2 dogs
- Terms and Conditions Billabong Beach House" Temporary Holiday Accommodation 1. DEFINITIONS “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means Biillabong Beach House and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property. "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking. "Infant" means baby under 12 months of age 2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY. • Payment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 3. CHECK IN/ OUT • Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date. • Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply. • You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 10 days before arrival.• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be notified . 6. SECURITY BOND • A bond payment of $500 is required 7. UNAVAILABILITY • If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire,storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full. 8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS • Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. 9. LINEN ,TOWELS & Servicing • We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included. The property is not serviced, cleaning and linen changes can be arrange for an additional charge. 10. PETS - max 2 dogs • The property is pet friendly, 2 dogs are allowed indoors but not on the furniture or in the bedrooms/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Your dog must be house trained (doesn’t chew), toilet trained, vaccinated, free from fleas (has current flea treatment), please clean up any evidence of your pet prior to departure. 11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES • You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. • You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) • Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. Primary Booker/ guest must be 25+ years of age • Disturbance to our neighbors, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. • Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. • Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs which will be deducted from the security bond . • All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived • The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed. • You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50. • Smoking is not permitted indoors 12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS • In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. • Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. • Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at either property. travel insurance is also a wise investment in the event of an unforeseen guest cancellation.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones