Large home in desirable neighborhood. Updated bedroom with recessed dimmable lighting, hardwood flooring, central air, large closets on 2 acres of land with apple orchard. Goose down comforter and pillows. Thick, soft 100% cotton towels. Close to shopping and major highways yet a little get away with in-ground pool over looking nature.
Bedroom and newly renovated bathroom are upstairs and away from owners quarters. Home is a non-smoking and pet-free home.
Room is in a 2600+ sqft home that is undergoing it's own HGTV-like transformation as it's continually updated with plenty of space and privacy. Room has two large closets, bed, full length mirror, small desk and chair, mini fridge, central air, fan and space heater. Upgraded fiber internet with upto 1G up/down load speed.
Some things guests love about this property are:
- The beautiful secluded setting and treed landscape
- The newly renovated farmhouse style custom bathrooms
- In-ground pool (unheated) and lounge area
Sometime guests can find the following difficult:
- Some downstairs areas are dated and undergoing renovations
- Sometimes self check-in is used or I'm unavailable to meet guests in person
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests can use:
- Kitchen - is well equipped as owner is a major foodie taking cooking courses in Paris and India. Feel free to use large full sized fridge.
- Apple Orchard - feel free to go apple picking in the fall
- Laundry Room
Otros aspectos destacables
I have two extra bedrooms in addition to this bedroom if you'd like to rent them all together for a discount. In addition, you can rent the entire home of 2600+sqft and 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths if desired
There's a major bike path nearby and ski slopes within a 30min drive.
- For specific requests such as one night minimum requests, please email
- You can always smoke outside the home
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
A native of Western Mass, Westfield area who graduated from Smith College and John's Hopkins. I've lived in Reston, VA (DC area) and the Netherlands for 13 years and often travel back to Europe and DC. I love to cook especially using a Thermomix and outdoor activities like hiking, biking, backpacking and kayaking. I try to do one long haul international hike abroad a year, last year was Sweden's King's Trail and this year The Camino de Santiago in Spain. My background is in engineering but I'm also real estate obsessed and recently received my real estate license.