This beautiful 200sqm Villa will be your preferred destination when visiting southern France. At about 15 minutes away from Aix en Province, this Villa has a beautiful garden with a pool, four free parking spaces included two protected, four bedrooms, each of which fitted with a comfortable double bed, and an independent studio. Capable of comfortably welcoming up to 10 guests, I guarantee you will not want to leave the Villa at the end of your stay!
With a spacious living room, comfortable bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, as well as three bathrooms and an independent studio, this Villa is the ideal setting for a joyful family reunion, or for your holidays in the company of friends. Veritable haven of peace, you will enjoy the natural light present in all the different rooms and the tranquility. Capable of comfortably welcoming up to 10 guests, the Villa offers the following services:
- A very bright and spacious living room decorated in a warm and welcoming manner, it is fitted with a comfortable sofa, two chairs, a decorative fireplace as well as a flat screen TV. There is also a dining table in which up to 10 people can comfortably dine.
- A large, fully equipped kitchen fitted with a long counter top, cooktop, a gorgeous fridge, oven, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, as well as all the utensils you need to become a true french chef! A dining table for 4 people is also at your disposal.
You will find 4 bedrooms in the Villa, one of which located on the ground floor:
- The master bedroom is fitted with a large double bed (160x190cm), a flat screen TV and storage room. With plenty of natural light, the big mirror and armchair provide all its charm. The bedroom is also fitted with an ensuite bathroom in which you will find a bathtub, double sink, towel drying rack and a hairdryer.
The following 3 bedrooms are located on the Villa's first floor:
- The first bedroom very warm with its wooden furniture and the dark yellow walls. The bedroom is fitted with a comfortable double bed and storage room.
- The second bedroom, with a sober yet pleasant decoration, is equally comfortable. Fitted with a double bed and storage room, you will want to spend all your time in it.
- The third bedroom, with its walls painted like the deep blue skies, will give you the impression you're resting in the clouds. You will find the double bed very comfortable, and the storage room quite useful.
- A bathroom, located on the first floor, well-maintained and fitted with a bathtub, an Italian shower, double sink, towel drying rack and a hairdryer. The toilet is separate.
The Villa has its own independant, comfortable and fully equipped studio in which you will find a large double bed, as well as a full bathroom with shower, sink, towel drying rack, hairdryer and also a toilet.
A beautiful and spacious garden in which you will find a pool where you will enjoy summer games with family or friends! You find the exterior furniture, especially the dining table, sunbathe and the grill very enjoyable.
You will also have at your disposal four free parking spaces included two protected in the garden, a washing machine, a clothes drying rack as well as an iron and ironing table. There is double-glazing throughout the whole Villa.
I also provide towels and quality linens, as well as vanity kits and Nespresso caps.
Of course, you will have free access to the Wifi!
Disponible para huéspedes
You will be welcomed by my property manager Luckey Homes which will ensure the success of your stay in my absence : professional cleaning, towels and hotel linens, keys exchange and also assistance in case of need.
Atención a los huéspedes
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager Luckey Homes and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in the region!
Cher Futurs Guests,
Je serai ravi d'accueillir les voyageurs du monde entier !
A très vite :)
Dear Future Guests,
I will be very happy to welcome travelers from around the world!
See you soon :)