Newly remodeled, 300 sq. ft., light filled, studio apartment has a beautiful bathroom with an oversized walk in shower, a kitchenette and private outdoor courtyard located in central east Austin close to downtown, UT, The Domain, the airport, South Congress, Mueller and Burnet Road, and is easily accessible via I35, 290 and 183, public transit, cab or shared ride.
Two 5 ft. X 5 ft. west facing windows, flood this almost 300 square foot space with warm and contented sun light, but have no fear because both those huge picture windows are outfitted with black out shades should you choose to sleep in or just like dark rooms.
The space has three distinct areas:
1. THE BATHROOM. The oversized walk in shower (4 ft. x 5 ft.) with a corner seat is the main feature, but coming in next is the vanity that gives you plenty of space for all your grooming and beauty products, so you don't have to search through your suitcase or toiletry bag/kit every time you get ready.
2. THE HALLWAY. Probably the best part of the hallway is that it serves as an entrance foyer, so you don't step immediately from the outside into your living space. Right inside the front door you'll find a compact and functional closet.
3. THE MAIN ROOM. This main room is roughly divided into functional areas. Three to be exact.
a. SLEEPING AREA. It has a queen size platform bed with a sleek padded headboard. The mattress you'll be sleeping on is a 10" cool, medium firm, memory foam mattress that is replaced once a year. It is made in the USA, is naturally hypoallergenic and antimicrobial and is made up of three layers to provide a restful and comfortable night's sleep(URL HIDDEN)1. The top layer is a 2.5-inch, 4-pound, 'Cool Wave' memory foam layer(URL HIDDEN)2. The middle layer is a 3-inch foam support structure that contains thousands of air-flow ducts to distribute cool air throughout the mattress(URL HIDDEN)3. The bottom layer is a 4.5-inch high-density base foam that conforms to your body and eliminates uncomfortable pressure points and motion transfer.
b. EATING AREA. This area has a kitchenette equipped with a mini frig/freezer, two burner portable range and convection/microwave oven.
c. SITTING AREA. This area is furnished with a chaise sofa, end table, coffee table and a modern leather and chrome chair.
The best part of this main space is the ceiling that peaks at 10 feet over the sitting area.
And finally to tie the whole space together, the floor throughout the whole space is stained, sealed and polished concrete.
Disponible para huéspedes
Q1- Dedicated parking spot, in front of the Studio where you'll be staying.
- Your own private courtyard.
- The actual studio that I described above.
Atención a los huéspedes
Once you've checked in, I will leave you be, except for when I check in with you, via email or text, to make sure all is good.
However, I'm more than happy to give you recommendations on restaurants or shopping or sightseeing. I'm a huge Austin loving foodie shopping fan who likes to share what I know, what I've learned and what I've experienced, just ask.
Otros aspectos destacables
One of my guiding principles is to tread lightly upon the land, to treat our environment with respect and to acknowledge that what I do does affect others. So, in that vein, I believe that even small things can make a difference.
A few of the things I do to live what I believe include:
1. The sheets, blanket and duvet are all 100% cotton, minimum 300 thread count percale. The comforter, inside the duvet, is goose down/feather with a 100% cotton cover. All towels are 100% long staple or Turkish cotton that provide superior absorbancy and comfort.
2. All sheets and towels are washed with Greenworks laundry detergent which is 96% naturally derived and safe for sensitive skin. Also no chlorine bleach is used in the laundry and weather and time permitting all sheets and towels are hung outside on a clothesline to dry. (so please excuse the occasional crunchy towel)
3. The soap in the bathroom is Everyone from EO Products. Everyone products are always GMO free, synthetic fragrance free, cruelty free, gluten free, made with plant extracts and scented with pure essential oils. These products are as gentle on you as they are on the planet.
4. About 75% of the trash generated is recycled.