Our 50th floor spa suite overlooking the Red Rock Canyon features luxury spa and smart technologies.
This romantic getaway studio offers a gorgeous marble bathroom, spa tub complete with bath salts and designer spa products. Enjoy an evening in or pre-game with our communal cocktail collection, Sonos speakers, and Fire TV.
Located at the Palms Place Hotel & Spa, a AAA 4 Diamond Resort near the Strip, we've curated some of our favorite luxury experiences. There are no resort fees.
The studio is 615 sqft and is on the 50th floor of Palms Place. This is no ordinary Palms studio, we've made it our home away from home. You'll find many extra accents and features. We've aimed to make it the best studio at the palms.
- A Leesa mattress and bedside chargers for iPhone & android
- 2 TVs with Amazon Fire TV (Including amazon prime, Netflix, and 120 cable channels through HBONow)
- Large balcony (balcony door is unlocked)
- Purified water facet (Reverse Osmosis)
- 100 mbps high-speed internet
- Communal bar set
- Rabbit air purifier
- Nespresso machine
- Teavana tea set and steeper
- 2 Sonos speakers, including Spotify & Amazon prime music (1 in bedroom & 1 in bathroom)
- Rain shower & Rituals bath products
- San Francisco Bath Salts
- Las Vegas guide books
- Stainless steel kitchen including a stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, cookware, glassware, dishes and kitchen supplies
Disponible para huéspedes
Feel free to use all our kitchen utensils and cooking gear (spices, oil, vinegar, etc.)!
Our guests have access to the fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub on property. They're both on the 6th floor.
If you're planning for a longer stay, feel free to use any of our extra cleaning products under the sink and in the (red) closet!
Otros aspectos destacables
We really care about providing an exceptional experience for our guests. Please feel free to reach out with any requests, questions or suggestions before, during or after your stay.
Palms Place has free valet and self-parking. Check-in starts at 4pm and check-out is 11am. You will check-in with the front desk at Palms Place. Like most hotels, they will ask for your credit card and ID to be used for incidentals such as room service, onsite restaurants, etc. Palms Place will put a $100 hold on your card which will be released once you check out.
No Extra Fees: There are no extra fees beyond what you see on Airbnb unless you request extra services from us or the hotel. There are no resort fees or extra cleaning fees upon checkout.
In the Palms Place Lobby you will find an intimate bar called Rojo Lounge. It also has a pool table and shuffle board. There's also a boutique convenience store.
6th & 7th Floor
Pool & Hot tube: There is a lovely outdoor pool and hot tub. The pool area is open all year and a poolside bar which is open during the summer. There are also pool-side cabana rentals available.
Cafe 6: The food is quite good and has a very nice poolside ambiance to it.
Fitness Center: The fitness center is free for guests and has views of the strip.
Drift Spa: This full-service spa spans two stories and has almost anything you'd want in a spa- except for good spa products, I'm just saying. ;-) Guests can access the spa for $25 or by purchasing a treatment. Here are the highlights:
-Full-service changing facilities & lounge area with snacks and juice
-Steam Room & Sauna
-Hot and Cold soaking pools
-Traditional Turkish Hammam (one of only three in Vegas)
-private outdoor gardens (seasonal access)
-Extensive spa treatment menu
The Palms Casino is accessible via the skytube walkway on the 2nd floor. There are many features of the Palms Casino, but here are what I'd consider worth checking out:
1. GhostBar: Really terrific view and ambiance. Did I mention the view? You need to check this place out.
2. N9ne Steakhouse: It's a really solid steakhouse and recently renovated. If you want to eat out at the Palms this is the easy go-to place.
3. Alize: It's a Micheline 1 star restaurant and has a history of acclaim. It's good and has great views. But I'd say that 1 star is getting a little soft with age.
4. 16 cinema IMAX movie theater: It's nothing to look at but generally has some pretty great discounts and just has a ton of movies.
5. Casino floor: You can generally find 1 and 2 deck blackjack and can play relatively inexpensively compared to the strip if gambling is your thing.
1. We love welcoming guests into our home. But please treat our home as you would want yours to be treated. Leaving things tidy is very appreciated! :-) Leaving the room like the Hangover movie makes us :-(.
2. While our condo is in a hotel, your primary point of contact will be our Co-host Kristy, who lives nearby.
3. Must be 21 or older to book a reservation.
4. Check-in is after 4pm and checkout is 11am. You will check-in with the front desk at Palms Place. As with most hotels, they will ask for your credit card and ID to be used for incidentals such as room service, onsite restaurants, etc. Palms Place will put a $100 hold on your card which will be released once you check out.
5. There are no extra fees beyond what you see on Airbnb unless you request extra services from us or the hotel. There are no resort fees or extra cleaning fees upon checkout.
6. The unit is non-smoking. You may smoke on the balcony but PLEASE close the door. Smoking in the unit will incur an extra $300 cleaning fee.
7. Please no pets.
8. No Daily Maid Service- Like most AirBnbs, we do not clean the unit during your stay. However, you may use the supplies in the closet to touch things up. You may request cleaning service from the Palms maid staff at an additional cost billed through the hotel.
9. Our place isn't really suitable for more than 4 guests. Let us know what the context is if you want to bring more people. Additional fees may apply.
10. Please don't take things like bath robes, towels, linens, dishes, shampoo (little hotel provided ones are fine to take), etc from the unit. If we find something missing we will notify you of the cost to replace the item and subtract it from your security deposit.
11. You are responsible for any damage done to the unit during your stay, including if you book on someone else's behalf. We've had our place torn up before- it wasn't a pleasant experience for us.
12. Have fun!!!
Our neighborhood co-host will be interacting most with you. She's super responsive, friendly and helpful!
I live in San Francisco and work in technology. I love traveling and learning about new experiences and cultures. I really enjoy history and learning about different ways of living. Now as an Airbnb host it's exciting to create and share experiences for my guests.