4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath, Gulf Access Waterfront Home with Heated Pool.
Come Vacation at Villa "Cape Coral" and experience this spacious home in Sunny Florida. This home is in SW Cape Coral and has boating access to the Gulf of Mexico. The villa sleeps up to 10 people comfortably and has a large lanai for outdoor entertainment. There is an over-sized Countertop Island for entertaining and the fully equipped kitchen provides everything needed for your stay.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in
the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests
are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Codeenforced
neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents,
injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are
not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting
this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm
arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be
PARKING – Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in
designated parking areas only. Parking on the road or on the grass is not
permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable
fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels
are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest
you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle,
located at the side of the house. Please place garbage cans at the street on Monday
11. Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products
should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and
clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a
"Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to
arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the
Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that
is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.